All reviews ya kun kaya toast budget hotel business trip indomaret guests weakness
Reviewed May 11, 2017

Very polite n good front office....very helpful...
Housekeeping very good....i like this kind of services....
The room has 2 type, smoking n non smoking room...
The space on the room not to small but not too big neither.
Over all, its worth it for the rate.....below 400K.
What i like the most is the service from housekeeping n front office, they know how to make me and my college feel comfort.
Keep up the good work ...

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Baharuddin A, Manager at Amaris Hotel Palembang, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2017

Dear Ms. Nana M,
Thank you for choose Amaris hotel during your business trip to Palembang.

We very appreciate for spending your time to give us a very good review of our performance. Hope we still can improve a few things to meet our guest expectation.

We wish you all the best, and we look forward to welcoming you back at Amaris Hotel Palembang.

Best Regards,
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

Not too bad. Bed and breakfast was okay, room is not spacious but I understand it's a budget hotel. It's clean enough. Staff was friendly and helpful. I stayed one night on business trip and I don't mind to come back for a transit.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Baharuddin A, Manager at Amaris Hotel Palembang, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2017

Dear Ms. "silviafini"

Greeting from Amaris Hotel Palembang.
Thank you for choosing Amaris Hotel Palembang and for sharing your stay experience at www.tripadvisor.com.
We are glad you enjoy staying at our hotel even though the room is not spacious enough for you.

Hope to serve you again on your next business trip to Palembang.
Have a wonderful life.

Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

I spent few nights at the hotel in Palembang. I chose this one, since I know it. I had ever stayed here before & I am quite good with this hotel group.

Therefore nothing's really surprised me from this hotel. The standard type and size of rooms, bathrooms, etc.

But one think I am quite pleased with Amaris in this city, the BREAKFAST. I have no idea why does the breakfast taste is different from one and other hotel in this group. Breakfast in Amaris Hotel Palembang is one of the tastiest from this hotel group.

For other facilities, I think it's just as same as the groups.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Baharuddin A, Manager at Amaris Hotel Palembang, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2017

Dear Mr. Andyhrtn,

Greeting from Amaris Hotel Palembang.
We would like to thank you for share your review during your stay with Amaris Hotel Palembang. Your valuable comments have been noted by management.
We are glad you enjoy staying at our hotel and hope that you would stay with us again on your next business trip to Palembang.
We proud that you are one of our repeater guest in Santika Indonesia Hotels group and we very appreciated.

Hope to see you again in Palembang
Warm Regards,
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

Good hotel, good facility...and good serve..and good view from the room..
Just build the pool than the hotel will be perfect...this hotel is recommended for business purpose but its not peefect for the family stay...

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Baharuddin A, Manager at Amaris Hotel Palembang, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2017

Dear Mr. Akhmad B,
Thank you for staying at Amaris Hotel Palembang and for writing your stay experience at www.tripadvisor.com.

We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and we are noted your input regarding swimming pool, I will be bringing this issue to the Board of director meeting. We hope to see you back at our hotel on your next visit to Palembang. Until then, we wish you the best of luck!

Hotel Manager

Reviewed January 17, 2017

Strategic location, easy to book, close way to the airport and shopping center. The nearest one is Palembang Square Mall, you can walk (30 minutes) or take a cab. There is a cafe and Indomaret near the hotel. Bedroom quite spacious and comfortable. Breakfast so tasty.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear "kaze752002"

We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you back at our hotel on your next visit to Palembang. Until then, we wish you the best of luck!

Hotel Manager