“not the best”

Namsushi Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 90 Restaurants in Quy Nhon
Reviewed September 6, 2017

the paper table mat looks somewhat cheap, which is also hard to remove after eating since they tend to stick to the table. we were on the second floor, looked like the decoration wasn't even finished: picture frames hanged askew, wall not fully painted. hope they would decide to purchase mats with other materials and finish the decoration, it would definitely make a different impression.

food is average. miso and udon soup has sweet taste, which i doubt comes from glutamat. udon noodle was overcooked, therefore too soft, should be tad more chewy.

many of the special makis have drops of mayonnaise on top. still taste good, but i prefer without, customers can order mayonnaise on the side if they wish to. making it the default version is somewhat.. not right for me.
also, i smelled a (latent) weird smell from the unagi, as if the eel hadn't been processed well enough but the grill smell covers it up pretty well. my bf didn't seem to agree. he devoured all eel makis and temakis, i didnt touch one.

we were full with 544,000 VND ~ 20 €, which in Germany would cost up to 90 €. therefore still satisfactory.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

Me and my family were very welcome here,good sushi,menu isn't in english but there is pictures so you can manage quite good.we were satisfied and we will come back for sure.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 19, 2017

I went here several times, I like sushi, but in Quy Nhon I only know this one, my suggestion to this restaurant to improve the menu and taste.

anyway I still enjoy as I love the Sushi.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed May 21, 2017

The food is real Japanese but I haven't tried such small sushi dishes like this. The price is not so expensive as in the other cities but I have to pay a lot to have enough food for dinner, so I prefer expensive options. I really need another Japanese restaurant in QN

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

Sushi was very good! I had the Avocado Maki which was delicious and my husband went with something more adventurous, a big deep fried Sushi Roll with tuna and salmon. According to him it was the best sushi he ever had and afterwards he wasn't hungry anymore, a very important point because that is always a reason for him not to go to sushi places. We loved it!

Date of visit: May 2017