All reviews front desk no elevator room was clean first floor next morning the staff was friendly and helpful stay there again in town pool area was clean pool and hot tub hocking hills nice hotel sausage tuesday evening after a long day one night stay late check
Reviewed August 27, 2018

The rooms were really nice! Great beds lots of pillows. The staff was helpful and pleasant! Very reasonable pricing with a nice parking lot. Restaurants and bar close by the hotel. Great indoor swimming pool too.

Date of stay: July 2018
Andrea D, General Manager at Christopher Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Dear Don,
Thanks for taking the time to rate your recent stay experience with the Christopher Inn and Suites. Your feedback is valued and appreciated. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found my staff helpful and pleasant. I hope you'll remember the Christopher Inn and Suites during your next visit to the area!

Reviewed July 24, 2018

We were driving in a down pour and trying to head home after 7 days on the road with 6 kids in the car. We tried two other popular chain hotels that had no availability. The last hotel suggested this place. We were tired and needed a break and it was late. The rooms are semi updated, the wallpaper in the rooms was not, but the bathroom, sink, fridge, microwave, and beds were nice. There was a slight mildew smell when the air conditioner started but nothing that was too bad. The price was right ($75 cheaper than the other hotel) and it had a great breakfast for free. There are only two floors to the hotel and no elevator, which was fine for us, but others might not like that fact.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Andrea D, General Manager at Christopher Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Dear Laura D.,

Thank you for taking the time to rate your stay experience with the Christopher Inn and Suites. Your feedback is valued and appreciated. I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found your accommodations comfortable and satisfactory. I'm also elated to hear that you were able to enjoy our hot, complimentary breakfast before check out.

I hope you'll remember the Christopher Inn and Suites if you pass through the area again!

Reviewed July 16, 2018

Upon arrival I was greeted by Mike at the Front Desk he was very welcoming and friendly. The Hotel was clean and had been updated the facilities were to be expected for the price. Breakfast was good as well. I would definitely stay there again!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Traveler_201602
Andrea D, General Manager at Christopher Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Dear Traveler_201602,

Thanks for your review and your kind words about my hotel and staff! We hope to see you the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed June 12, 2018

Rooms were very clean. Room was quiet and the staff very helpful. The hotel did a direct booking with my company which was very convenient as well. I would definitely stay here again if I am in the area.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Andrea D, General Manager at Christopher Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Dear SteveP,
Thank you for taking the time to rate your stay experience with the Christopher Inn and Suites. Your feedback is valued and appreciated. I am very happy to hear that you had an enjoyable and found your accommodations comfortable and satisfactory. I'm also very happy to hear that my staff was helpful. I hope you remember the Christopher Inn and Suites during your next visit to the area.

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

No elevator, and our room had a stink of a recent smoker. But they were only place with vacancy at 10pm and we had been on the road all day. Not worth the $140 taxes and everything we paid for a King bed Room. It was clean and had a basic breakfast the next morning. I would expect a $90 Room rate for what we actually experienced.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank rescue2cop

Dear Rescue2Cop
Thank you for taking the time to rate your stay experience with the Christopher Inn and Suites. Your feedback is valued and appreciated. I apologize that you were disappointed with your room and your stay. Our property recently went smoke-free so we are still combating leftover odors. Again, my apologies. I hope you'll remember the Christopher Inn and Suites and hopefully give us another chance the next time you're passing through the area.