“Seafood great as usual, now have NSA dessert!”
Review of Cajun Boilers

Cajun Boilers
Ranked #35 of 298 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed April 4, 2018

One of our favorite spots in Hot Springs. I had Asian catfish, my wife blackened tuna--both with their unique grilled red potato slices. Our favorite meals. As a diabetic, I am happy to see that they now have a No Sugar Added dessert choice!! The feature was NSA chocolate cake and it was very good. Bravo!

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

We're from SW Louisiana, now living in Hot Springs Village AR. Cajun Boilers is our happy place where we can always count on good Cajun cookin' and hospitality.

Reviewed March 6, 2018

Well now, here is a place that lived up to a good Cajun Crawfish Boil. I love crawfish, if they are cooked fresh and seasoned with just enough pow to make my eyes water and these were. These might be the best I have ever eaten in a restaurant. They were served with a couple little potatoes, no corn or sausage but had a Boudain appetizer and it was delicious as well. The service was good and if you get there before 7 on Saturday, the wait was minimal.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

Good food. Good service. Fairly priced. Would return again when in this area. Varied menu with lots of seafood choices and many non-seafood choices.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

I have been searching for a place like this for many years. Finally I have found it. This place was amazing. I drove 4 hours and it was worth it. I will return for many more vacations because of the food here. thanks Cajun Boilers!!