Butler Manor
US$100
Country Inn
Comfort Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$124
ComfortSuites
US$168
US$159
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$98
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$119
Comfort Inn & Suites(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$182
Travelocity
Country Inn Lake Resort(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$110
Gables(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$104
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 12, 2012

the cleanliness of the place deserves some improvement, the place smells musty no natural lighting to the rooms. I had to cancel my reservation when I got there, but happened to be the worst mistake I did, It took me about a month to get my money back, every time I called the lady had a different story, I just had to call hotel.com and take care of it myself. their records didn't even show that the hotel had attempted to cancel the reservation.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank john k
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I stayed here July of 2011 and I wouldn't recommend anything else than the Butler Manor for someone planning a relaxing weekend in Hot Springs. The house is gorgeous and the staff are so friendly! The breakfast is top notch. And you cannot beat the views. I had a hard time leaving this place.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank margaret s
Reviewed January 12, 2012

We had a great anniversary trip. Everything was perfect. The house is beatiful and very relaxing. The breakfast was delicious. We want to go back every year to celebrate and relax. The massage next door was super too.

Room Tip: Japanese room has wonderful jacuzzi in it.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kathy S
Reviewed November 12, 2011

I wanted to get out of the normal hotels we stay in at Hot Springs and try something new for us yet affordable. Butler Manor is easy to find and the fact that it is right on the lake is perfect. We more than once floated on the rafts Renee has by the dock relaxing on the hot afternoon. Then in the evenings, after a dinner out, we enjoyed sitting on the doc watching the sunset. Renee is the perfect hostess - breakfast on the patio the next morning, very filling and very delicious. It was like visiting a relative with such a homey feel.

I will recommend this bed and breakfast to my friends and family!!

Room Tip: The online pictures are very accurate - feel free to choose any of them - we saw all of them and they are all just right!
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 15, 2010

My husband and I travel to Hot Springs often and always stay in the historic district. We decided to try somewhere on the lake and chose Butler Manor. So glad we did! Renee made us feel right at home immediately. The grounds are beautiful and the room was very comfortable. We stayed in the "Sweetheart Room". I had my coffee in the hot tub by the lakeside each morning. Renee and Jamie prepared the most delicious breakfasts for us, which we ate on the patio overlooking the water. We enjoyed ourselves so much, we just made another reservation. :)

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple