US$149
US$84
Country Inn
US$90
CandlewoodSuites
Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$83
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$99
Hampton Inn Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$101
Hampton.com
US$180
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$117
Country Inn Lake Resort(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$110
Alpine Inn(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$70
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My wife and I decided to spend the night here during the 2013 Veteran's Day weekend since I found their ad offering one free night to veterans. When we arrived, we found a very clean and well-appointed room. We encountered a few minor issues which were immediately corrected by our hostess, Melody. She replaced the burned out light bulb, the shower curtain, and assisted me with operating the built-in DVD player. Melody also assisted us in contacting some local restaurants. The morning breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon and (previously frozen) biscuits was quite ordinary and was served before we sat down (so it got cold). I later pointed this out to Melody, and suggested chafing dishes to keep the food warm.
After we returned home, we discovered we had left my wife's orthopedic pillow behind. We called them several times to request they return in, and even sent money for them to ship it back to us. After several phone calls and emails, we finally were forced to contact the Better Business Bureau about the situation. They finally shipped us the pillow in January of 2013. We will not be returning to this place, and cannot recommend it due to the poor customer service.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Ken H
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

The staff was very nice and welcoming . The breakfast was basic , bacon eggs fruit a and bread of some kind .
The manor is huge and has a beautiful views of lake Hamilton . Our room however was tiny. Like cruise ship tiny. We did however pay the lowest rate and knew we were getting the smallest room,but it kind of felt like we where the stepchild of the house. The bathroom was way too small . If you are over 6 ft don't even think about it, you won't fit. Get one of the other rooms . Overall the house is beautiful and service was great, but the house lacked charm that we usally find in b&b's.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank EandCM
Reviewed July 12, 2012

the cleanliness of the place deserves some improvement, the place smells musty no natural lighting to the rooms. I had to cancel my reservation when I got there, but happened to be the worst mistake I did, It took me about a month to get my money back, every time I called the lady had a different story, I just had to call hotel.com and take care of it myself. their records didn't even show that the hotel had attempted to cancel the reservation.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank john k
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I stayed here July of 2011 and I wouldn't recommend anything else than the Butler Manor for someone planning a relaxing weekend in Hot Springs. The house is gorgeous and the staff are so friendly! The breakfast is top notch. And you cannot beat the views. I had a hard time leaving this place.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank margaret s
Reviewed January 12, 2012

We had a great anniversary trip. Everything was perfect. The house is beatiful and very relaxing. The breakfast was delicious. We want to go back every year to celebrate and relax. The massage next door was super too.

Room Tip: Japanese room has wonderful jacuzzi in it.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple