“My stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Krystal K
“A waste”
Reviewed 2 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018
people found this review helpful

Please if you havent rented the property then don't! My family and i were there this past weekend and it was the worst stay ever, 1st when we got in the house it looked as if someone was living there,old food was left in the fridge and not to nention we founf dirty mens underwear under our bed and a host of other things. The A/c went out in this humongous house and the mechanic explains to us how the wiring is messed up and he could rig it up but it might not last and it didnt. This property manager is very very unprofessional she called the cops on a senior citizen talking bout she tried to steal a spoon and do cocaine with it when the lady was using the spoon to crush up all of her medication so she could take all at the same time. And jus so you know because she is not going to tell u that the house has cameras in it which by law she has to notify each and every renter of these cameras. I would not suggest this property to know one who is looking to have a good time in a nice rental home, the house is huge needs alot of upgrading and the service the manager provides has to be the worst ever. I speak facts we jus left from the property this past weekend (6-1,6-2-18).......worst experience of my life.

Management Response
6 Jun 2018
First off, the house was built in 2011 brand new. It doesn’t need any upgrades.. lol

And you guys tried to steal a google home but my camera system caught you. I called the cops and i have you recorded. I’ve turned everything over to my lawyers and the police department which criminal charges are being processed. Nice to know your theiving selves are still thinking about us and what you all did! I have more things to do with my time.. like get money to buy what I want rather than steal! Trashy trashy guest!

I’ve also turned this over to TripAdvisor and Flipkey. I’m sure you’ll hear from them soon enough!
Sheba A
“Worst experience ever”
Reviewed 2 weeks ago for a stay in May 2018
people found this review helpful

This house is very nice losts of space ..but
I have something to say about this house, it was very hot our days staying there and look like people were staying there and plus the room we slept in someone boxers was under the bed... Watch out u think u not being watched but s there watching every move u make and do.. The lady that manages this property is very unprofessional and im sure that someone lives at this house. The air conditioning went out in this massive home on the hottest day of the year there and was not able to be fixed, we had senior citizens in this house, diabetics, asthma patients as well as babies and children. All in all the services provided here at this property was terrible and i do not recommend anyone to do business with this rental manager she is the worst.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
4 Jun 2018
We handled the situation accordingly. The AC is being repaired.

Maybe you guys shouldn’t of tried to STEAL from us and your experience wouldn’t of ended how it did. Thank God for taking care of his house! Glad we have cameras for people like you.

People do not live there. It’s a vacation rental.
joel02281...
Wynne, Arkansas
“My stay”
Reviewed 4 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

The home was very beautiful and the owner was one of the most co-operative owners that I have delt with.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing