The B Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Happy Hollow Motel(Hot Springs)
The Waters(Hot Springs)
  • Restaurant
Lynwood Motel(Hot Springs)
Ozark Courts(Hot Springs)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I enjoyed my stay at The B Inn very much. The folks there are pleasant and very accommodating even when I arrived very late on a Wednesday night. The inn is perfectly situated for a tourist visit of Hot Springs and they offer several discounted tourist packages for local businesses. The huge breakfast basket was a very nice touch.
I was really impressed with their hospitality and friendliness, especially Armando. As a genderqueer traveler, I experience a good amount of negative and often cool receptions. Not at The B Inn. It was clear to me that the innkeepers really do love Hot Springs and want to share that with their clients. They made me feel welcome.
Since I was so happy with my first two nights, I asked to stay a third night when my visit was extended. They gave me another room right away. Both of my rooms were very clean and had big beautiful beds. Each had free cool spring water, heavy duty light-canceling curtains (a plus for the jet-lagged traveler), and an efficient air conditioner.
From now on, I plan to stay at The B Inn when I visit Hot Springs.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank QueerTraveler
Reviewed February 1, 2012

The B Inn is a tried and true cool place to stay about halfway between Nashville and Austin. We have stopped there twice and had an easy, great experience both times. The innkeepers went out of their way to accommodate us when we needed to check in late and met us with the key to our room.

The rooms are a great value for the price, clean and very unique. Not your typical corporate, boring Motel 6 style lodging; it's easy to see some thought has been put into each room. I especially enjoyed the in-room library in the Literature Suite, which has a huge selection of classic books. Some (or all?) of the other rooms have libraries as well.

The refrigerator in our room had a nice big bottle of local spring water, which was delicious after our eight hour drive.

We also loved getting to meet Toby, the sweet yellow lab that lives on the property.

Well rested, we were sent off with a nice basket of goodies (yogurt, fruit, muffins, juice) upon our departure. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank BrennenL
Reviewed January 9, 2012

It was like visiting dear friends. The innkeepers went out of their way to give us a great experience. When I needed something from a convenience store our first night, Joseph walked down there with me, providing a lot of information about Hot Springs and its art community along the way. He also took us on a walk through the neighborhood the next day and gave us a tour of the big house that they are restoring. It was also fun to sit in the office with Armando late at night and hear the story of how they got started and are working to revitalize this historic property and neighborhood. Four of us stayed in the Literature Suite, which was impeccably clean and filled with thoughtful touches like fresh spring water, handmade soap, cozy quilts on the comfortable beds, a good selection of DVD's for the big tv, real plants, and comfortable chairs outside as well. The suite looks better than the pictures provided on the website. The breakfast basket delivered each morning was great, and provided enough goodies for both breakfast and snacks throughout the day. The sitting room and dining room provided plenty of space for everyone to do their own thing. The table is the dining room is big, and provided space for doing both crafts and puzzles. Two of us preferred to spend evenings in the suite while the other two preferred the nightlife downtown, just a short walk away. We especially enjoyed the gallery walk, which is available the first Friday evening of every month. The galleries stay open until 9 pm and offer refreshments and an opportunity to meet the artists. If you are looking for a new, slick hotel this may not be the place for you, but if you enjoy eclectic charm, genuine hospitality, and a great value, this place can't be beat.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Pam S
Reviewed January 5, 2012

We were pleasantly surprised by the beauty of the rooms and the unique attention to detail by every person on the staff. The rooms were large and clean and price is very reasonable. The breakfast basket of muffins, orange juice, fruit, etc was even better than other resort hotel ammenities. We loved the ambience and will stay there for sure every time we visit hot springs.

Room Tip: The big bedroom is perfect for couples with good taste
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank NatalieSpakova
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Exactly as advertised. Very old but very clean. It made me feel like I was spending the night at "Grandmas house". We stayed in the Literature suite and the bed was very comfy. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The breakfast was delivered to the door and was yummy.

Be advised: If you take the "forest walk/hike" it is a HIKE. I am in moderate shape and my husband is in good shape (he's a basketball coach) and it was challenging for us. But I thought the view at the top of the trail was worth the hike. I highly recommend relaxing in the thermal pools at Quapaw after the hike.

Overall nice place to stay if you are looking to save some money on your trip.

Room Tip: Literature suite is the largest with a seperate bedroom and living room. They also have dvds in the room. I would recommend this one for a family.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple