All reviews room was clean magic springs continental breakfast hiking trail observation tower rooms are nice worked great yogurt bathhouse row chandra pet microwave tile downtown
Reviewed August 19, 2018

We stayed two nights, clean, comfortable,adequate breakfast,great pool very friendly staff. I had read bad reviews on this place however I could not find one fault. Power did go out for a short time at breakfast was rectified quickly. Happy to stay again or recommend.

Room tip: Bottom floor facing pool was nice lovely to see kids playing being dolphins.
Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank V9660JYdenise
00gc, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

JY Denise, wow - thank you for the awesome review! We're pleased you had an excellent stay at Red Roof Inn Hot Springs and even more pleased you were completely satisfied. Our team works hard to make sure each guest has a great experience, so we love receiving compliments like yours. We look forward to showing the same great hospitality on your next visit to the beautiful Hot Springs area!

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

It is hard to believe a room in this condition would be used. Paint peeling off the walls, bathtub was dirty, the smoke alarm was laying beside the sink with no battery, and wires hanging out from the wall. Our stay was only one night and due to time constraints we could not go to another hotel. Don’t waste your money.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Tammie W
00gc, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

We appreciate your business and want to thank you for being our guest, Tammie. Thank you for taking the time to evaluate our hotel. We are disheartened to see from your rating that we did not live up to our usual standards. We hope you will accept our apology and consider giving us another chance to prove we are up to the task of delivering outstanding service and accommodations. We hope you will give us another opportunity on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

We checked in today and would like to say everything looked great. My room was very nice and the staff are great! There is good water pressure when taking a shower. In the evening I called the front desk and asked if I could get some coffee and he said he will make a fresh pot for me. When it was done he called my room and said it was ready. This hotel goes above and beyond any fancy hotel I have stayed at in the past. The room rates are awesome! They even gave me the same rate for both days Thur Fri but I had to stay 2 days. No problem like I said they are great! The night person that was awesome is Vashal. He should get a raise for how he treats customers. There was another gentleman his name was Hiten that helped me check in and gave me the awesome rate. So there is my proof that the staff are excellent! I am glad I stayed here and will stay here again! I recommend you should too.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank eagle060101
00gc, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

Thank you so much for recommending Red Roof Inn Hot Springs to future guests. We especially appreciate the kind comments about our staff. Our priority is taking care of you, and we appreciate you recognizing Vashal and Hiten for their service. It was our pleasure serving you, and we are eagerly waiting for you and your family to come back for a stay with us soon!

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in a few RRIs and tend to shy away from them because across the board, they're jusy not usually clean or well kept. But the good reviews for this one convinced us to try it. I'm glad we did. It's very close to downtown Hot Springs, was VERY clean, and staff was very friendly. Breakfast was full and good quality. Comfortable beds and spacious rooms. Parking was right at the rooms. Wifi worked great.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Michelle M
00gc, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Michelle, thank you for being loyal to our brand. We're delighted you had an excellent stay with us here at Red Roof Inn Hot Springs and are more pleased to know you were completely satisfied. Our team works hard to make sure each guest has a great experience, so we love receiving compliments like yours. We hope to welcome you and your friends again.

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

The hotel has comfy rooms and the beds and pillows are amazing. Small fridge and microwave in our room was a really great plus... the pool is great. The whole family had a blast swimming until about 10pm at night when the pool closed. No mosquitoes that we are use to was an added bonus. Very close to all the attractions of hot springs and a quick drive to magic springs! We will be back!! Oh and there is also a hiking trail that is right at the back of the hotel that has some amazing views!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank berlyn1124
00gc, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Berlyn, wow - thank you for the awesome review! We're pleased you had an excellent stay with us here at Red Roof Inn Hot Springs and even more pleased you were completely satisfied. Our team works hard to make sure each guest has a great experience, so we love receiving compliments like yours. We look forward to showing the same great hospitality on your next visit to the beautiful Hot Springs area!