“Greatness!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 May 2012 via mobile

I love this place!! It is so yummy!!!! :) and they have excellent staff.

1  Thank Xandrusmom

Reviewed 25 April 2012

Split dinner! Mexican pizza(vegetarian...didn't trust their meat for any reason other than what I know about the restaurant biz)with all the toppings labeled "homemade." Almond capuccino icecream for me. Fresh, delicious, amazing!

1  Thank militrav
Reviewed 25 April 2012

She was more worried about the drive up window than she was worried about my family and I to pay my bill and sit do to eat . Our food was made and all .. just waiting and getting cold .. bad experience .

Reviewed 28 March 2012

I stopped with my dad at this restaurant to get a photo of the sign, simply based on its name, "Nom Noms". Most people who have visited the internet know that "Noms" means "good food", so I had to show proof to my kids that such a place existed. This little Mexican restaurant made such an impression just with its name, that my kids insisted that we stop there the next day for lunch.

And a good thing we did! The food was very good and we discovered that it is also an ice cream shop. We had a full lunch as well as ice cream.

I had a steak quesadilla for my entree and three kinds of ice cream, including "Churro" and "Rosepetal". And yes, the Rosepetal tastes just like eating roses. Would I have that flavor again? Well, maybe not. But I had to try it once, and it was quite good.

I highly recommend this little Mexican restaurant. The people there are very nice and don't mind taking a minute to talk to visitors. The food is freshly prepared and delicious.

Reviewed 24 March 2012

If I hadn't read other Tripadvisor review, I wouldn't have given this place a second look.

When we first walked in, we thought it was just an ice cream shop, but the polite young man directed us to the food service area, where he prepares your order to your liking, giving you choices about toppings and ingredients. My husband had a Mexican pizza (steak), which looks something like a giant quesadilla. It was a full meal, not just a snack. My son had a fully-stuffed steak burrito, which he said was better than Freebirds World Burrito back home in Tulsa. My daughter and I split an order of (steak) nachos, which was the perfect amount for two.

After dinner we shared several scoops of ice cream: rose petal, avocado, dulce de leche, nutella, coffee, and key lime pie. All of them were delicious. The rose petal and the avocado are interesting flavors to try one time--just so you can say you did--but when I return, I will probably order dulce de leche again. Or maybe I'll try the strawberry and jalapeno...

The atmosphere is clean, but plain (it used to be a fast food joint). If you're looking for a fancy dining experience with snowy white tablecloths and obsequious waiters, Nom Nom's is not that place. Nom Nom's is all about the fresh, tasty food prepared to your specifications.

1  Thank dlwebbok