“Peek through the window before paying admission”

National Park Aquarium
Ranked #36 of 48 things to do in Hot Springs
Reviewed July 30, 2017

We chose not to enter after looking through the tinted door window. It is made out to be more than it is.

Date of experience: July 2017
in 3 reviews
"sharks"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed July 16, 2017

This place is small and I don't think it has anything to do with a National Park. The grandson liked it especially with the large turtle that was crawling around the aquarium floors.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank djlgkm
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

The family and I are in hot springs for our yearly vacation. We wanted to do something we haven't done before while here. Decided to go to aquarium. Kinda small and outdated but still fun and fairly inexpensive.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed June 6, 2017

My wife and I recently visited the aquarium. Having visited many aquariums across the country, this one was somewhat of a disappointment. It is dark and poorly lighted and somewhat small; however, there is some good news here in that there are some interesting and seldom seen fish and reptiles.

Kids will love all the turtles, and everyone will like the unique fish some of which I had never seen before. The piranahs will be of particular interest.

In addition, there is a small but generally uninspired gift shop. My recommendation---see it once, but definitely not twice.

Date of experience: May 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed June 5, 2017

Took my wife and 3 kids so I was happy the price was so affordable. The best thing was the turtle which roams freely inside the viewing area. The selection of animals was good but the sparse number of each type of animal made many of them hard to find/see. If you can, try to find free parking as you will be disappointed to pay a lot to park if this is the only place on the strip you're visiting.

Date of experience: June 2017