“Waste of time ”

National Park Aquarium
Ranked #52 of 83 things to do in Hot Springs
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

My 13 yr old daughter begged me to take her into this place. Even after reading the terrible reviews, I gave in and we went. Just like the other reviews say...it was a big waste of my time and money. I actually felt bad for all of the animals inside. There were a few turtles, one big one, several spiders, a few geckos, and some fish. You could see everything and be out of there in 12 minutes. I don’t even know why this place is still open. You can probably see most of these animals and reptiles inside your local Pets Mart.

2  Thank TabathaInDallasTX
in 3 reviews
"sharks"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Surprising collection for a small space! Loved the tortoise, especially but the whole place was interesting. I have been to several aquariums and still haven't seen some of the fish that were in this aquarium

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Kind of small, but well maintained. Children would like this! We enjoyed it. Informative cards at each exhibit

Reviewed July 30, 2017

We chose not to enter after looking through the tinted door window. It is made out to be more than it is.

1  Thank randywendy