All reviews lake hamilton can't beat the price kitchenette ducks couch cabin
Reviewed May 11, 2016 via mobile

If you're from the country you will love this place. Right on the water with a boat dock and launch at your back door. Beds were comfortable. It has a mini kitchen with a stove, microwave, toaster, and coffeemaker. The view is gorgeous. Pool is clean. This place looks like it was built in the 70s, but everything is clean. Great channels on the tv and excellent wifi signal. Very convenient location, about five minutes from downtown Hot Springs. Patio has chairs, picnic table, and a small grill. Very quiet and no traffic at all. Bring bread for the ducks! The price is what really sold us. We paid about $55 a night. I would stay here again for sure.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 9, 2016

We have been staying at Willow Beach since the 1980's and it is not ever consistent. We stay during the 3rd weekend in April and the carpets were nasty, the dishes were completely greasy and the lamps over the beds didn't work. The owner said you have to plug the lamps in for them to work and unplug them to turn them off-behind the bed. We have been there many times and know that they are touch lamps. What a load of crap-he has owned this motel w/ 18 units for many years and doesn't know how the lamps operate?? I love that little motel however it is time to move on....... If they don't wash the dishes, are they washing the sheets and towels??? Ugh!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa A
Kurt H, Owner at Willow Beach Motel, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

We are so sorry weren't pleased with the accommodations at Willow Beach Motel. Please note that all our rooms were recently renovated in 2017. We’d like to talk with you about how we can address the issues you noted in your review. Please give us a call.

Reviewed April 15, 2016

After staying at Willow Beach several times a year for the past 12 years, we have decided that we will find another place to stay when visiting Hot Springs. The past 2 years have seen major deterioration in service, repairs, and cleanliness. This past time was the worst. The carpet was disgusting, coffee stains on the side of the cabinet, 2 different faucet handles for the bathtub, stove had not been wiped of in a long time, black edges on blades of white ceiling fan, cracks in the walls, room had an odor that they tried to cover up with glade solid air fresheners (2), microwave oven was gross, and I could go on and on. The only thing good about this hotel is the view of the lake.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

We are so sorry that you had a bad experience at Willow Beach Motel. We renovated all of our rooms in 2017 and We’d like to talk with you about how we can address the issues you noted in your review. Please give us a call at your convenience.

Reviewed April 8, 2016

Nice, quiet, clean place to stay, right on lake. Stayed in Unit 6, a kitchenette: king bed with full kitchen overlooking dock. Definitively will return, hopefully when I can stay longer.
Price is right also!

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed February 6, 2016

I left my medication on room vanity. My name was on it and the front desk had my phone number and no one called me at all today we spent the day in Hot Springs and would have been easier for us to pick it up but instead I called tonight after we got home in searcy ar and now I'm having to make another trip to get it
Should have received a call from this hotel

Room Tip: Great view
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family