All reviews lake hamilton can't beat the price kitchenette ducks couch cabin
Reviewed August 1, 2017

This place is old! Old and fairly clean! It has 2 double beds and a couch. It has a stove, and a mini refrigerator. Best part- it is on Lake Hamilton! The views are awesome! They have picnic tables and chairs to enjoy the afternoon and watch the sunset. They also have a pool! The pool was very clean! I only gave this an average, because, it could use some updating. But it was good for the price- about 53 dollars a night. Can't beat that! If you want nice plush beds with granite counter tops, then this place is not for you. It is like staying in an older cabin on the lake. Ok for two nights.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 17, 2017

Quiet place you would never even know was there....yet the view is gorgeous. Small rooms, some with kitchenettes. This is the oldest operating motel on Lake Hamilton, and some have been coming for 30 years. Take a look....I think you'd be happy you stayed.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank kskelly8rb
Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

We came after hours and when we got into our room it was FILTHY we had already driven 3 hours to get here so we went to Walmart and bought cleaning supplies cleaned room and decided to stay until we found BEDBUGS after my daughter got up to use the bathroom and complained of itching!!!! NEVER AGAIN!!! We left immediately and came to the Clarion.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
7  Thank Heather M
Kurt H, Owner at Willow Beach Motel, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

We are so sorry that you had a bad experience at Willow Beach Motel. Our goal is to provide the best accommodations possible. In fact, all our rooms were recently renovated in 2017. We’d like to talk with you about how we can address the issues you noted in your review. Please give us a call.

Reviewed October 20, 2016

Spent a weekend here with my children and grandchildren. In total there are 18 of us! Willow Beach is the perfect place for us! Lots of beds in rooms, stoves and fridges for cooking. Great views and grass for the kiddos to play on while we watch from the patio! Had a great time, planning to return in the summer.

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed September 12, 2016

We have been staying at the Willow Beach Motel for the past 3 years but this last weekend will probably be our last. We stayed in room #2 this trip and the bathroom was actually dangerous because the floor tile and bathtub are so slick you have to put down wet towel for safety. The handles were broken on the cabinets, the front door knob didn't work most of the time, the cabinet doors don't have slide stops so when we pulled one out to get some silverware it fell on my husbands foot, the internet didn't work the entire 4 days we were there, and to top it off there was a spider in my bed that bit me 2 times before I got up out of bed and found it. My arm swelled up like a balloon! I sure will miss the beautiful lake view but there was even a sign on the dock stating not to walk out on it. Really????? Such a shame the owners are letting it run down so badly since it's such a nice location.

Room Tip: Rooms 1 thru 6 have views of the lake.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family