All reviews indoor pool and hot tub blue monkey waffles room was clean great rate hot breakfast nice stay convenient location stay there again free breakfast great place to stay bleu inns downtown maid oaklawn ar
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

I stayed a week here & let me just say this was the worst country inn and suites I have Ever stayed at this far. The Indian guy with the beard behind the front counter should never work around people shouldn’t never deal with customers from the point of check-in to the point of me showing him issues with the room he continued to mock me and laughed in my face when I told him the showerhead here and it the drain never drain water the rod that holds wash rags was missing in the shower wall the shower curtain was falling down out of the wall he never once Offered me a new room this guy never needs to work around people and needs to be fired. The young lady that works nights was very nice and very helpful.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Army1311
00gc, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Hot Springs, AR, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2018

Thank you for feedback regarding your recent stay. We cannot apologize enough for the poor service you reported. What you experienced should not have happened, and we assure you this will be addressed so as not to happen again. We hope you will give us another chance to prove we are committed to providing outstanding service to every guest.

Reviewed August 16, 2018

The Country Inn had an amazingly comfortable room. It had plenty of room. We didn't feel squashed in there. The receptionist was a delightful young man, near the end of his shift at around 10:30 at night, was smiling and gave us all the information we needed about the downtown area. The beds were super comfortable and my husband loved the breakfast. The kitchen attendant even warmed my soy milk for me:) We would definitely stay again.

Room tip: We choose a king bed because it seems to have more room overall.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
00gc, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Hot Springs, AR, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2018

LauraNay, thanks for the great feedback regarding your stay at Country Inn & Suites Hot Springs! We strive daily to provide the friendliest service with clean, comfortable, quiet accommodations, and with remarks like yours, we seem to be reaching our goal. It was our pleasure having you as a guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back whenever your travel brings you back to Hot Springs!

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Visited August 8th at 2 pm. Desk clerk very rude. Showed no interest in renting us a room. We did not stay there. Went to Comfort Inn whose staff were friendly and helpful.i would not reccomend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Carol F
00gc, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Hot Springs, AR, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Thank you for feedback. We cannot apologize enough for the poor service you reported. What you experienced should not have happened, and we assure you this will be addressed so as not to happen again. We hope you will give us another chance to prove we are committed to providing outstanding service to every guest.

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Breakfast is nice and so is the staff. Nice quiet rooms and a nice indoor pool with a hot tub. We stayed here back in January also. Nice location as well. We probably will stay here again with the reasonable rates.

Trip type: Travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Hot Springs, AR, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Karen, thank you for choosing to stay Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Hot Springs again. It is our goal to deliver a great value at a fair price and we like hearing that we have accomplished just that. Thanks again, and we can’t wait to welcome you and your family back soon!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

I've stayed here about 4 times. This was my usual hotel when staying overnight in Hot Springs. I love the complimentary breakfast and how close it is to Oaklawn. I just think the furniture needs a slight upgrade in the rooms.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank E J
00gc, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Hot Springs, AR, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us again. It’s good to know that you liked our location and that our breakfast delights your taste buds. However, we’re sorry that you were disappointed with our furniture. Your comments will be shared with our concerned team. We value your feedback, and look forward to welcoming you back!