Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast
US$101
Country Inn
Comfort Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$124
ComfortSuites
Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$98
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$178
US$159
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$119
Comfort Inn & Suites(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$110
Country Inn Lake Resort(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$188
Gables(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$104
All reviewsfront porchoutdoor fireplacehill topmagnolia suitenational foresteach morningour honeymoonromantic getawaywonderful breakfastenjoyed our stayjacuzzi tubb bstrip to hot springswonderful staybathhouse rowjoannasycamore
Reviewed February 23, 2012

My husband and I celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary at the Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast and had a wonderful time. The room was very romantic and relaxing. The bed was comfortable and we can't put into words how wonderful the breakfast was each morning. We highly recommend it for your next getaway!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Niki P
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Myself and my sweetie had such a wonderful stay! Faith was wonderful and very hospitable, assuring that we enjoyed our stay! The Spruce Suite was beautiful, and very spacious! The hot tub was great and huge! We stayed for Valentines Day, and the place exceeded my expectation!!

Thanks,
Shanee & Charles

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Shanee M
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Our expectations for a relaxing weekend were completely exceeded by our stay at Hilltop Manor. We chose the home for its rustic, craftsman style looks but the exceptional treatment we received went way beyond what we expected. The breakfasts were amazing, the atmosphere refreshing, and the treatment was royal. My wife and I wanted a relaxing weekend and we got just that. One of my favorite spots was on the couch in front of the large fireplace, reading my book. I cannot recommend this home enough to anyone traveling to Hot Springs looking for a B&B. You won't find one better than Hilltop Manor. There is not question...we will return.

1  Thank Jason C
Reviewed January 23, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed our two-night package in the Magnolia room. The champagne and chocolates were a sweet touch upon our arrival. This was our first time at a B&B, but it will not be our last. Our room was secluded and the amenities were comfortable: ipod dock, rain shower, and down comforter. The atmosphere was so tranquil and relaxing. We enjoyed our delicious breakfasts en suite and in the dining room. I recommended this B&B to couples wanting to get away and re-connect from the fast pace.

Room Tip: The Magnolia room does not have any adjoining rooms, so it was very private.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
HilltopManor, Owner at Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2012

I'm so glad you enjoyed getting away and reconnecting. We are here so that you can relax. Thank you so much for taking the time to let others know of your getaway. We hope to see you both again soon!

Faith Kraemer
Owner / Innkeeper

Reviewed January 17, 2012

We found a haven in Hilltop Manor with 5star amenities and top notch food! Our room was as nice as any 5star hotel we have stayed in, if not nicer. How many hotels would you get a fireplace and a jacuzzi in the room? The Innkeeper was charming and had every detail thought through so we didn't have too! The whole estate is charming. We spent a whole day exploring and lounging in our room and in the great room. So RELAXING!!! I travel all the time, but this is definitely one of my favorite places I have been and we can't wait to come back!!!

Room Tip: The Sycamore suite was awesome!