“I wish I could spend all my time at Hilltop Manor”

Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 19 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
West Chicago, Illinois
“I wish I could spend all my time at Hilltop Manor”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

What a wonderful time. The room was just as it was pictured on the website. All the rooms felt like home. Faith did a marvelous job of making us feel comfortable and welcome. The breakfast was "off the chart" good and original. We'll definitely be back for another dose of hospitality and comfort.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bruce P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Bastrop, Louisiana
Reviewed 23 February 2012

My husband and I celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary at the Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast and had a wonderful time. The room was very romantic and relaxing. The bed was comfortable and we can't put into words how wonderful the breakfast was each morning. We highly recommend it for your next getaway!!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Niki P
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Myself and my sweetie had such a wonderful stay! Faith was wonderful and very hospitable, assuring that we enjoyed our stay! The Spruce Suite was beautiful, and very spacious! The hot tub was great and huge! We stayed for Valentines Day, and the place exceeded my expectation!!

Thanks,
Shanee & Charles

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Shanee M
Dallas, Texas, United States
Reviewed 2 February 2012

Our expectations for a relaxing weekend were completely exceeded by our stay at Hilltop Manor. We chose the home for its rustic, craftsman style looks but the exceptional treatment we received went way beyond what we expected. The breakfasts were amazing, the atmosphere refreshing, and the treatment was royal. My wife and I wanted a relaxing weekend and we got just that. One of my favorite spots was on the couch in front of the large fireplace, reading my book. I cannot recommend this home enough to anyone traveling to Hot Springs looking for a B&B. You won't find one better than Hilltop Manor. There is not question...we will return.

1 Thank Jason C
Batesville, Mississippi
Reviewed 23 January 2012

My husband and I enjoyed our two-night package in the Magnolia room. The champagne and chocolates were a sweet touch upon our arrival. This was our first time at a B&B, but it will not be our last. Our room was secluded and the amenities were comfortable: ipod dock, rain shower, and down comforter. The atmosphere was so tranquil and relaxing. We enjoyed our delicious breakfasts en suite and in the dining room. I recommended this B&B to couples wanting to get away and re-connect from the fast pace.

Room Tip: The Magnolia room does not have any adjoining rooms, so it was very private.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
HilltopManor, Owner at Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 25 January 2012
I'm so glad you enjoyed getting away and reconnecting. We are here so that you can relax. Thank you so much for taking the time to let others know of your getaway. We hope to see you both again soon!

Faith Kraemer
Owner / Innkeeper
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 17 January 2012

We found a haven in Hilltop Manor with 5star amenities and top notch food! Our room was as nice as any 5star hotel we have stayed in, if not nicer. How many hotels would you get a fireplace and a jacuzzi in the room? The Innkeeper was charming and had every detail thought through so we didn't have too! The whole estate is charming. We spent a whole day exploring and lounging in our room and in the great room. So RELAXING!!! I travel all the time, but this is definitely one of my favorite places I have been and we can't wait to come back!!!

Room Tip: The Sycamore suite was awesome!
Reviewed 6 January 2012

We really enjoyed our stay at Hilltop Manor. This was our first time staying at a bed and breakfast and were new to this experience but Faith made us feel right at home. The food was amazing and everything was even better than we had imagined.

• Stayed December 2011
HilltopManor, Owner at Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 9 January 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to let others know about Hilltop Manor. We can't wait to have you back for your next romantic getaway.

Have a lovely day!