My husband and I traveled to Hot Springs when I was 34 weeks pregnant (and VERY BIG). Hilltop was absolutely perfect. This is our 2nd child and we just wanted to take time and slow down to be together. We stayed in the Oak Suite which was breath-taking. There was a "Mommy" basket with goodies as well as Cider for myself and my husband. The grounds are beautiful and my favorite part was the tree swing that made us feel like kids again. The second day of the vacation we only left the Manor to go to the couples massage and dinner as part of the babymoon package. Both were amazing, the massage was perfect and Tamera worked around my belly and made me feel like a queen. Via Roma was gorgeous and had a beautiful, fancy atmosphere, wonderful food and amazing service. I couldn't have been happier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilltop Manor is the perfect romantic getaway - Award winning, Craftsman Manor built in 1910 has been completely refurbished while keeping the historic grandeur. Choose from 5 well-appointed suites, some with Jacuzzi tubs and fireplaces, on a 5 acre estate bordering the National Park Forest. Decadent breakfast served in suite, on the front porch, or the historic dining room. Perfect for Elopements and Intimate Weddings. Named a Top 10 Bed and Breakfasts in the US 2014 & 2015, Named 1 of Top 10 Romantic Inns in US 2012. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilltop Manor Hotel Hot Springs
- Hilltop Manor Bed And Breakfast