Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast
Comfort Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$95
ComfortSuites
Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$100
Country Inn
US$185
US$179
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Inn & Suites(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$112
ComfortInn
Hampton Inn Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$134
Hampton.com
US$99
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$323
US$279
Official Site
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$105
La Quinta
All reviewsfront porchspruce suiteoutdoor fireplacehill topmagnolia suitenational foresteach morningour honeymoonromantic getawaywonderful breakfastenjoyed our stayjacuzzi tubtrip to hot springswonderful staybathhouse rowjoannasycamore
Reviewed 26 April 2012

We had a wonderful time at Hilltop Manor. The scenery was great. The manor was amazing and had so much history behind it. We spent 3 days relaxing and just enjoying life. Faith the innkeeper was extremely accommodating and was always happy.

Room Tip: The Oak is where we stayed and it was great.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank John M
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Very comfortable, good food, pleasant surroundings. The innkeeper is very warm and personable. Loved the robes! Loved having breakfast on the big front porch. Not your typical Hot Springs tourist venue. Enjoyed hearing the history of the area, the building, and its current owner's story of how she acquired it. Just what you would want from a B & B experience. You would think the heavily travelled road it sits on (way back from the road) would be a noise factor but it isn't. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TimeWise
Reviewed 23 April 2012

My husband and I traveled to Hot Springs when I was 34 weeks pregnant (and VERY BIG). Hilltop was absolutely perfect. This is our 2nd child and we just wanted to take time and slow down to be together. We stayed in the Oak Suite which was breath-taking. There was a "Mommy" basket with goodies as well as Cider for myself and my husband. The grounds are beautiful and my favorite part was the tree swing that made us feel like kids again. The second day of the vacation we only left the Manor to go to the couples massage and dinner as part of the babymoon package. Both were amazing, the massage was perfect and Tamera worked around my belly and made me feel like a queen. Via Roma was gorgeous and had a beautiful, fancy atmosphere, wonderful food and amazing service. I couldn't have been happier.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2012

Great service! The inn keeper was just as sweet as can be! Very romantic and lovely! Will definatly be back next year!

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Kknigh03
Reviewed 3 April 2012

For me and my husband this was our very first time staying at a bed and breakfast. I was an awesome experience! The breakfast and snacks were superb! The location was excellent, very quiet and serene but close enough to all of the things Hot Springs has to offer. I high recommend this inn. We plan to make this biannual event for us and will bring friends with us next time we come!!!

Room Tip: We loved the Spruce room
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple