See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 20, 2018

I asked a local in the Hot Springs area a recommendation for a nice side of town. She said off Central. Didn't realize how long that road was so we just drove and when we saw a nice lake, we saw a couple hotels. Cant say yay or nay for you but here is what we experienced.
We stayed 3 days (1 extra than originally planned) because we were so comfortable on that side of town and easy to get to grocery, restaurants, gas stations, etc.
Staying on first floor, it was easy to spend time outside and easy to come and go. We needed accessibility for a wheelchair. I would not recommend any room on 2nd level. There is a ramp but too steep to push a wheelchair. I know some of the rooms face the lake so we had nice views on sunsets every evening.
Front desk people were nice. I just read on here there was free breakfast. Didn't see that so not sure that still happens. Micro/fridge. Beds comfortable.
If you are coming here, I would ask to see the room(s) available first. We looked at 2 before saying yes. For $55 on a week day, I'd say it's a pretty good deal. Reminded me more of an apartment community. Pool still wasn't open in the middle of May though and it was in the mid 90s.

Room Tip: No elevator, this is an outdoor apartment complex - like set up
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 672lelar
Francis L, Hotel Manager at Motel 6 Hot Springs, AR, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2018

Dear Guest,

I’m pleased to hear from you. It’s always good to see a positive assessment of our hotel. I’m especially pleased that we satisfied you with our accessibility, great location and excellent comfort, among other things. We appreciate you taking time to offer these meaningful comments and invite you to stay with us again. We’re certain your next experience here will be as pleasant as this one.

Reviewed March 21, 2018

Was surprised at the good quality of the hotel considering the very affordable price. Room was very clean and well attended. I was there for work and it proved to be a great, central location that's pretty close to everything you want or need. Hot Springs was a fabulous place!,

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank bubbatruck
Francis L, Manager at Motel 6 Hot Springs, AR, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed the view of the lake from our hotel, liked our wonderful amenities and friendly team members. We were glad to know that our hotel was convenient to your places of interest. Your appreciation means a lot to us. You are welcome again.

Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a basic, inexpensive place to sleep then look no further. If you want to go for a nice swim, look elsewhere because theirs does not work. I would have to call this dated but functional. Mattresses were surprisingly decent.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Deana C
econolodgehotsprings, Webmaster at Motel 6 Hot Springs, AR, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for commenting. I am glad you had good sleep at our hotel. I’m sorry that some issue with the pool detracted so much from your stay. I regret that we couldn’t do a better job for you. Please consider staying with us again so we can serve you better. You won’t regret giving us another chance.

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

You pay for what you get. My girlfriend and I went cheap. Hotel was surprisingly cheap, check in, and we can't understand a word coming from the male host. It was very nice of them to let us check in a few hours before the original time. Anyway, there were cigarette burns in the blanket, the pillows were stained up. Luckily the pillows cases covered it really well. There werent enough plug ins, we had to unplug the coffee maker to plug in the microwave. Okay so to the best one. We come back from Oaklawn around 2, get settled for bed turn the lights off and boom. The numbers 666 we're glowing really loud. So we ended up sleeping with the lights on. Checked out the next morning.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shala R
econolodgehotsprings, Webmaster at Motel 6 Hot Springs, AR, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

A nice view of the lake from some rooms...but not mine. Otherwise, keep your expectations low. I booked my room on a weekday, with price being a top concern. Not wanting to stay sleep in a roach motel, I went with a national brand. For the money, it was a clean and comfortable. But this place is showing it's age. Most distracting, an electrical outlet by the bed was burned out...and so they ran an extension cord from the other side of the room, right across the middle of the floor! On my next trip to Hot Springs I will be sorely tempted to spend a little more and stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: Ask for a lake view.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank potluckslammy
econolodgehotsprings, Webmaster at Motel 6 Hot Springs, AR, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2017

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your comments. I’m very sorry we couldn’t meet your needs or expectations because an electrical outlet which was burned. Maintenance staff was informed to replace or repair the electrical outlet. We have let you down in some ways. For that, I apologize.