Econo Lodge(Cortez)
US$112
HIExpress.com
Kelly Place(Cortez)
US$125
Best Western Turquoise Inn & Suites(Cortez)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$102
Hotels.com
Retro Inn at Mesa Verde(Cortez)(Great Value!)
US$88
Aneth Lodge(Cortez)
US$63
US$108
US$100
Priceline
Tomahawk Lodge(Cortez)(Great Value!)
US$69
The White Eagle Inn & Family Lodge(Cortez)(Great Value!)
US$69
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 6, 2017

I had to stay in this motel because there was no availability in any other place. At first I really hesitated to stay there, it looked scary and rundown, with customers smoking or walking their dogs... but as soon as I entered in my room a got surprised because of the extra clean and spacious room. It has a king bed, no bad smell in it, fridge and microwave, flat screen tv, toiletries etc. It is old, and the carpet was also old, but clean. No weird noises outside, so I had a good sleep. Breakfast is basic, with coffee , juice, milk, cereal, toast and waffle maker. If you are in a low budget or you do not have any other place to stay, at least this motel is clean and with the basic amenities.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

The pictures online haven't been updated in years. Hundred dollar a night hotels usually live up to a minimum standard. This place has no standards. Door didn't lock correctly unless you played with it. A/C didn't work. Carpet was gross. Breakfast was just edible with orange drink...not even juice. Not the safest feeling place in the world...stay anywhere else... Please

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

Only ended up here because our van broke down 33 miles away. The tow company dropped are van next store to be repaired. Closest motel for us to walk too. Checked in at 1:30am. The room smelled like smoke. Had to stay another night...asked to change to a non smoking room. I was told they all were non smoking, but people don't always listen. I asked to check out the room first..right next store. It smelled like a sewer. Instead they offered us Lysol spray and odo ban and we stayed where we were after using odo ban. The breakfast was ok.
The second morning we heard loud knocking at 9:30am. We were all sleeping. When I went to the door and asked who it was she said "room service." And left. At 10:30 she returned knocking again! I asked her what she wanted and she asked if we were staying another night. Check out was not until noon. How annoying. We will never stay there again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary M
Reviewed July 31, 2016

This was the worst place, by far, that we have EVER stayed at. When I walked in the door and saw the machine to "deodorize" it was a clear omen of how awful the place was going to be. Even after they had "deodorized" the room, the smell was abominable. I had also reserved a king bed, and instead had 2 queen beds. But that was nothing in comparison with the filthiness of the entire place. It also had no soap, and almost no toilet paper. And as not surprise at all, the battery to the smoke alarm was removed. All in all, the absolute worst place we have ever stayed at. If you have any choice at all, do not walk - RUN to another motel/hotel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2016

Nice locally owned motel. Older but clean and with very helpful staff. Had a very nice outdoor pool, bbq grills available and plenty of activities on site. Made a great stop over in a long trip with a 9yr old. Super price

Room Tip: South side was close to pool but no noise
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family