See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Very concerned about safety at this place. Looked like a bunch of tweekers stay here. Room had stains on carpet and walls. There was hair on the pillow cases and sheets. The tv would repeatedly go black. Could hear people outside all hours of night. I guess you get what you pay for. Would definitely not stay here again. We left at 5am just to get out of there as soon as possible.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

The hotel room was very dirty. We found hair within the towels and bunches of hair in the bathroom. The smoke detector was removed and only half of the lights above the bed were working. Garbidge cans were not emptied each day. The ventilator in the bathroom was full of fungi. For a 2 night stay shampoo was provided only for 1 night. The area is scary and the police patrols over the terrain at night.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2017

We got stuck in the Cortez area for the night and this was the only available room. I wasn't expecting much from a $65 per night motel, but we were pleasantly surprised. The rooms smelled good, the bed was comfortable, the linens were clean and the shower was delightful. I'd stay here again if I had to.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2017

I had to stay in this motel because there was no availability in any other place. At first I really hesitated to stay there, it looked scary and rundown, with customers smoking or walking their dogs... but as soon as I entered in my room a got surprised because of the extra clean and spacious room. It has a king bed, no bad smell in it, fridge and microwave, flat screen tv, toiletries etc. It is old, and the carpet was also old, but clean. No weird noises outside, so I had a good sleep. Breakfast is basic, with coffee , juice, milk, cereal, toast and waffle maker. If you are in a low budget or you do not have any other place to stay, at least this motel is clean and with the basic amenities.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

The pictures online haven't been updated in years. Hundred dollar a night hotels usually live up to a minimum standard. This place has no standards. Door didn't lock correctly unless you played with it. A/C didn't work. Carpet was gross. Breakfast was just edible with orange drink...not even juice. Not the safest feeling place in the world...stay anywhere else... Please

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple