All reviews sleep number twist restaurant hot tub bar and grill west towne mall cheese curds pool area free breakfast on site restaurant west side front desk staff yogurt nice room fitness center one night stay staff was friendly shuttle service
Reviewed April 27, 2016

The location was very handy for me. The room was excellent and very clean. My dinner was great and I could watch my hockey game while I ate. All the staff was very helpful and pleasant. The breakfast was very good with a lot of choices.

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed April 23, 2016 via mobile

The hotel was really great. We were in town for a concert and didn't get back until after 1am, and we had checked in at 2pm to just drop off our bags, so we didn't spend too much time in the hotel. The beds were wonderful and comfortable, with big fluffy blankets. Our room was sort of near the pool and I didn't hear any noise except one family's kids heading to the pool around 9am. Everything felt and looked very clean and recently updated...except the bathroom. The door was EXTREMELY loud every time we opened or closed it, and we woke each other up, so I feel like the hinges need to be replaced,we didn't use the shower, but the fixtures looked rusty and worn, the paint was chopping off the door knob in the bathroom, and the bathroom door didn't lock. It was only one night so I didn't complain, so I don't know if they would've moved us but I'm sure they would've, they were extremely helpful and accommodating with any issues we had, and even provided a corkscrew for us when we realized we didn't have one. Overall, it was a really great stay, especially considering the price for the hotel. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 18, 2016

Booked this hotel through Tripadvisor at a very good price. We stayed 1 night to attend an event in Madison. It is a bit of a distance from the capitol and the university, but it is right down the street from the best mall in Madison. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and well appointed. The restaurant/bar in the hotel (Twist) had very good food. Try the beer cheese soup (you are in Wisconsin after all) topped with popcorn. Excellent! The free breakfast was much better than we expected. We had a great stay. Would return to this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2016

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Reviewed April 11, 2016

Our son's fraternity hosted a "parents night" at the University of Wisconsin Madison. We decided to stay overnight at the Radisson. The room was very clean, and looked recently remodeled. We took a dip in the hot tub, and dined in the twist restaurant.The food was great. We definitely will be back!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family