“Loved it!”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

I went to the Bayou at night after it became Club Voodoo. My friend was DJing there this past weekend and it was an absolute blast! So much to look at, an interesting place. The ceiling looks like a starry night sky and the lasers are awesome.
The bartender was unforgettable with superb customer service. At the end of the night he wasn't rude like most other places, and he stood by the door and said goodbye to all the guests as they left. He also came out and asked if there were any last minute bathroom breaks before he locked up. My boyfriend and I couldn't believe how great he was! You can really tell when a person loves their job.

Reviewed 26 February 2016

I've been here several times and have never had a bad meal. Our favorites are the Red Beans and Rice, Chicken an Sausage Jambalaya and OMG! the fish fry is awesome! Service is fantastic.

Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

Went for the first time with my husband. The staff is very friendly. They had a band playing the music of New Orleans. The decor is is beautiful with the ceiling full of stars that are twinkling. The food was very good.

Reviewed 7 January 2016

Always an interesting experience at the Bayou.

The food offerings are great and I always enjoy the ambiance. They serve Abita and other New Orleans beers. An enjoyable place.

1  Thank John C
Reviewed 7 July 2015

I have never been here when I have not already been drinking. That being said, my impressions are all positive! Great oysters on the half-shell, cold beer, and substantial N'Orleans fare.
Need to try this place sober.....but what fun would that be?