“Great Variety on the Menu”

R.P. Adlers Pub & Grill
Ranked #19 of 1,023 Restaurants in Madison
Price range: US$2 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Established in May of 2006, R.P Adler's specializes is cooking our food to order. We use the freshest ingredients and prepare our food the way our guests like it! Our service is a good, old fashioned, the guest is always right, mentality. You never leave R.P Adler's hungry!!!
Reviewed 10 January 2018

This is one of our favorite places to eat on the westside. There's something for everyone on the menu and the options available for the entrees provide much more than the usual soup or salad with potato found at many restaurants.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Parking was easy with short drive off Beltline We were seated without waiting with immediate service.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

After 5 years in West Madison, I finally found this Gem of a pub/grill last week and has been there twice already. Great service, very welcoming, nice atmosphere and a great selection of food. Strongly recommended !

Reviewed 18 December 2017

This is a perfect place. Warm and cozy feeling, lots of TV's, great food, service and located near Rt 12. We stopped for a couple drinks. Good craft beer selection and all of the normal imports and domestic bottles as well. My wife had a martini and loved it. We had the deep fried mushrooms and Beer battered chicken strips. Fresh! The soup was fantastic! It was sweet potato chicken and rice. I've never had anything like it but it was fantastic. We were told they have a different special soup every day along with their chili every day. They really know what they are doing and it shows. I wish it was closer to where we live (120 miles away)

Reviewed 10 December 2017

We have been here now probably ten times in the past 4 years. My first review was just ok. But, every time we have been back since, they just keep getting better! Our recent Friday night visit was great! Probably the best broiled cod I have had in years, and I am a Wisconsin fish fry guy. As was the case on the previous Friday night, we were told a 30 min. wait, but were seated within 20 mins. We lucked out when we went to the bar as a couple was just leaving, so we had seats. I decided to have my first Old Fashioned in several years...it was fabulous. The host does a wonderful job! We were warned by our waitress that the wait for fish was going to be longer than usual. It was, but it was worth it. Nice owners, clean place, friendly patrons, great food...we're regulars now!

Been to R.P. Adlers Pub & Grill? Share your experiences!