We were visiting Madison for a wedding and were very happy with the hotel and it's location. The beds and Pillows were very comfortable, they served a great breakfast with wonderful options for a reasonable price. The terrace cafe also overlooked the lake and had nice lighter fare with a fantastic view. The location was just a couple of blocks from the Capitol and surrounding shops and restaurants. My kids had a much larger room with 2 queen beds and a sleeper sofa, but the sleeper was disguised in a large sectional couch. The rooms either have a view of the lake or the Capitol building. Great stay, very nice hotel, and would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace, perfectly located in downtown Madison just two blocks from Capitol Square, is an elegant property connected by skywalk to the Monona Terrace Convention Center. Choose from a variety of guestrooms and suites with spectacular views of the State Capitol or beautiful Lake Monona. With an upscale, urban and residential feel to the rooms and public spaces, the hotel boasts full service dining and bar options as well. Transportation service is provided complimentary to downtown locations, including the University and Kohl Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Madison Monona Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Hilton Hotel Madison
- Hilton Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Madison Hilton