I am from Ontario, Canada and was recently in Madison for training at the Sub Zero and Wolf factory. We stayed at the Hilton there and I had to write how great my experience was. The rooms were fantastic!! Clean, spacious with all the amedities. The staff was always smiling and always ready to help. One inparticular helped make the experience even better. His name is Ethan and was working at the bar durring the trip. His service was fantastic, and took great pride in his work. I rarely write reviews, as I have a high expectation when I am paying for any service, but Ethan gave me a reason to do so. When I go back to Madison, there is no doubt that it's where I will stay. And lastly.....what a beautiful city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace, perfectly located in downtown Madison just two blocks from Capitol Square, is an elegant property connected by skywalk to the Monona Terrace Convention Center. Choose from a variety of guestrooms and suites with spectaculor views of the State Capitol or beautiful Lake Monona. With an upscale, urban and residential feel to the rooms and public spaces, the hotel boasts full service dining and bar options as well. Transportation service is provided complimentary to downtown locations, including the University and Kohl Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Madison Monona Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Hilton Hotel Madison
- Hilton Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Madison Hilton