All reviews social hour free breakfast waffles room decor is small kitchenette close to downtown morning breakfast hotel breakfast manager's reception full kitchen madison wisconsin fridge and microwave would definitely stay here again rooms are nice uw campus shuttle cereal
Reviewed December 19, 2016

Our wrestling team booked rooms at this hotel for the Badger State Invitational Wrestling tournament. Katie O'Conner was great to work with while setting up the block. When we got there, the hotel staff was incredibly accommodating and friendly. They went above and beyond to make sure our needs were met and helped us with every request we had. And even though the hotel was filled with wrestling teams, the rooms were quiet, comfortable and well maintained. I would highly recommend this hotel and we will be going back!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Chris P, Front Office Manager at Clarion Suites at the Alliant Energy Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to let others know about your recent stay with us! We value all feedback from our guests and it is always nice to receive a nice review. I will be sharing your comments with my staff and fellow Managers so we can us your words as inspiration to continue to provide an exceptional experience for our future guests!

Thank you and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 11, 2016

My friends and I loved the manager's reception in the evening. The shuttle was an added bonus. We had multiple rooms, including a suite. The suite room was large enough for all of us to meet in while at the hotel. I recommend getting the suite if you are going to spend time at the hotel and would like to get together with others.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for taking time to write a review of your recent stay! We appreciate your feedback and I will be sharing your comments with our staff and other Managers.

Thank you and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 5, 2016

We stayed here for three nights while attending a workshop at the University of Wisconsin. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Breakfast was hot and fresh. The staff are wonderful, especially Cathy at the front desk!! She is super friendly and helpful. Juliana from housekeeping was great too!!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Chris P, Front Office Manager at Clarion Suites at the Alliant Energy Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to let others know of the exceptional experience you had staying with us! I will tell the staff of you mentioning them specifically! I will also share this review with the other managers and staff to serve as a inspiration to continue to provide a great experience for future guests!

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 20, 2016

The hotel in connected to the conference center. The rooms are up to date with lots of room. There is free WIFI that was very good. The sofa & refrigerator were nice to have. The best thing about the room was the selection of pillows on the bed. There was a firm & a softer one. I usually have to ask for a softer pillow, but here I was pleasantly surprised. The complementary breakfast was more than the prepackaged carbs that most hotels offer. A good selection of foods were available. Well worth the price.

Room Tip: Choose a room not he top floor away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Chris P, Front Office Manager at Clarion Suites at the Alliant Energy Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us! I am happy to hear that the new pillow system that we are starting to incorporate is more than satisfactory!

We appreciate the feedback and I will be sharing this with the rest of our Management team and staff to serve as further encouragement for us to provide our guests with an exceptional experience.

Reviewed November 19, 2016

When we arrived they were repainting the parking lot - a little difficult for me to get through, but they were very apologetic at check in. This hotel is very well located - it's located next to the Energy Center - we weren't there for that(Long Island Medium). It's also just minutes from the heart of Madison and for a great price. There is a nightly Wine/Beer and app social which we found very nice and meeting fellow travelers is always nice - even in the heavy political time that we were there. The hotel is really lovely on the inside and the staff was super nice and helpful.

Room Tip: This is located very far from the main drag - doubt you will hear much noise in any room
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple