All reviewshotel redcamp randallhonor barmonroe streetpolished concretefield houseboutique hoteldairy barfootball stadiumcool hotelgreat showerchain hotelsmodern decorfront desk staffliving roomcoffee makerlocation is great
Reviewed December 5, 2017

Wife's surprise birthday evening, the staff upgraded us to an end suite (prolly due to weeknight) sweetheart package is a huge value and the Wise bar is relaxing-close to all restaurants you could want

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 26, 2017

From the moment I stepped into HotelRED's lobby I knew I was going to love this hotel! Such a unique vibe! We had a suite, it was simply amazing! So spacious and lovely! The large balcony was perfect for morning coffee. I also loved the concrete floors (so much nicer than wall-to-wall carpets), large modern bathroom and the kitchenette. Everything was wonderful! The gym is one of the coolest hotel gyms I've ever been to. And the restaurant had a great menu and wine selection too. The staff was very friendly. Parking was easy. What can I say - I loved it all! Highly recommend this beautiful boutique hotel!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 26, 2017

Love this hotel. Jason, Seth, Heather and the team at HotelRED do such a nice job making you feel welcome. I have stayed at least 12 times for business and am always excited to return.

The onsite restaurant and lounge is a perfect spot to catch a drink or bite to eat for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

The spacious rooms have fully stocked mini bar refrigerators with drinks and snacks (for a small fee).

The bathroom showers have amazing multi water jets and an overhead rain shower.

The covered parking is awesome on those cold Wisconsin nights... no scraping my windshield!

Looking forward to my next visit! Thank you!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Allie S, Marketing and Promotions Coordinator at HotelRED, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Thank you so much for taking time to write such a thoughtful review, HotelGuy2000. We're so glad you love the hotel and we're honored to have you as a returning guest when you travel on business. It sounds like you've had positive experiences with us, from eating and drinking at The Wise to enjoying our amazing showers.

We're looking forward to having you again when you visit next!

Reviewed November 22, 2017

Fantastic hotel. Friendly and extremely helpful staff. Excellent location. Perfect for a couples getaway. Or spend the weekend for a Badger GameDay. Close to restaurants and Camp Randall. Wonderful views from our rooms.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 22, 2017

All good except a few things to improve on during the post game party. I mentioned the music needs to be targeted at the crowd who is attending (age 40-60) and the drink selection was poor. Ran out of a number of beers--didn't even have Miller Lite to start the day.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple