“hit or miss”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed June 16, 2016

wow this place has it all if you like Cajun food , cant wait to get a poor boy sandwich and some dirty rice , always good oh don't forget the beans and rice ! mmmmm

Reviewed April 26, 2016

Excellent,spicy cajun food for take out cooked by people who know NOLA food. Fairly priced and well packed and presented. Yum!

Reviewed April 25, 2016

Close but no cigar. Everything on the menu was perfect. Having been to New Orleans on business trips I had certain expectations. I took a friend to New Orleans Take Out based on it's reputation and food type. I had a po boy and the bread was stale. Nuf said. My guest had the special of the day and it was bland, he added something from a bottle labeled "Hot Sauce", it was also mild. On the positive side the help was friendly and service was prompt. Was told that they have a larger shop on the other side of town and there is seating. I just can't imagine coming back.

Reviewed February 9, 2016

My husband and I live in the Twin Cities and he travels. His home office is in Madison WI, We love Cajun food the take out here is fabulous, he has an assignment to bring me home this Excellent New Orleans Food. When we lived in Cottage Grove Wi and I worked as a Home Health Nurse seeing patients all over Madison and beyond. If I was on the East side, this would be my go to place for lunch 1/2 order red beans and sausage. Most fabulous food, can't find find anything close in the Twin Cities.Not happy.

Reviewed November 11, 2015

This is by far the best New Orleans food I've had in Madison. After vacationing in New Orleans a year ago, I did not think I would be able to get that kind of flavor here. Absolutely love this place.

1  Thank ElConquistador000