“Better than New Orleans”

New Orleans Take Out
Ranked #139 of 1,065 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

I've been going to NOTO for years now. Usually get Debs BBQ shrimp which is just perfectly buttery and spicy. Also had the Gulf coast shrimp and seafood file gumbo on occasions and have never been disappointed. I was in New Orleans itself a few years ago and couldn't find gumbo as good as NOTO. Excellent takeout, just wish they weren't a 30 minute drive from my house!

Reviewed February 28, 2017 via mobile

Love the food..Love the spice..have not had anything off this menu that was not delicious! The etoufe and jambayla is just the right amount of heat..pay attention to the menu..if it says hot...wooee it is !!

Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

Food was good--just make sure you know which location you're ordering from. Trip advisor has the number for only one location on it.

1  Thank klunds
Reviewed January 9, 2017 via mobile

Stop by because it was freezing in Madison and I wanted a home cooked meal. To my surprise the food was authentic and great-tasting I will definitely be back

1  Thank nubianredz
Reviewed December 14, 2016

This place is the real deal for Cajun and Creole food. I just wish they would find a place that would be large enough for sit down. I cook Cajun and Creole food and know how to do it, and trust me, these guys know how to do it too! If you want the real deal in Madison, this is the place to get it.

1  Thank Dan B