“Great pasta”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

Well worth a visit. The pasta and bread sticks were great but the service was a bit slow. However the staff were good and we enjoyed our meal. If you love pasta then this is a good place to go.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

Me & my husband stopped here for dinner passing through town. Everything was very nice. We were offed a wine sample. Waiter Zach was busy but checked on us frequently and everything came out promptly. Food was delicious and the restaurant was clean, and we were thanked and spoken to by a friendly manager on the way out. Couldn't have asked for a nicer experience!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 3, 2017 via mobile

Excellent food, very filling, great service. Only bummer was they forgot my wine for dinner. Plenty of leftovers to take home. The family was very satisfied.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

Classic olive garden. Nice waiter and good atmosphere. As always amazing bread sticks and good soup.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed February 1, 2017

I came into this restaurant because if familiarity with the chain and knew I'd get a good meal at a decent price. Well that's what I got and more. The food is always great and this visit was no exception. The service, however, was superb as were the stuffed mushrooms I had for an appetizer. Those were amazing. I'll definitely be having them again! I always know I'll leave happy when I go to Olive Garden and this location lived up the standard. Will go here again.

Date of visit: January 2017