“Quick and easy”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Stopped here with my daughter who had a hankering for spaghetti. That is what she ordered, with salad and bread sticks. I opted for the fettucine alfredo. Good basic fare; quick and easy.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

The moment we entered the restaurant we were welcome with the heavy smell of cheese. If you are a cheeses lover then may be you would like it, but personally I didn’t.

Then we were made to sit by an old gentleman, and he communicated a wrong offer of the day. (So pls cross confirm before u set ur mind)

Cutlery was not hygienic so we got it changed.

Cocktails were too sweet.

Only good parts of the course were the mushroom appetiser and soups.

My main course was even more pathetic.

Even the toilets were not clean (quite unheard of in USA)

But I should appreciate the waitress - she was very sweet and managed it very well even if they were under staffed.

I would suggest anyone planning to go there - don’t keep ur hopes high. May be then they could deliver ur expectations.

Thanks

Arun & Indira

Reviewed 25 June 2017

We are not big fans of Olive Garden as our last few experiences have been less than stellar. While visiting family, they suggested we all meet here for Father’s Day dinner. We were pleasantly surprised. Our party of 13 only had about a 20 minute wait and they put is in one of the little rooms, which was nice for us to be able to corral the children in our party.
The service was good, as was the food.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Well worth a visit. The pasta and bread sticks were great but the service was a bit slow. However the staff were good and we enjoyed our meal. If you love pasta then this is a good place to go.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Me & my husband stopped here for dinner passing through town. Everything was very nice. We were offed a wine sample. Waiter Zach was busy but checked on us frequently and everything came out promptly. Food was delicious and the restaurant was clean, and we were thanked and spoken to by a friendly manager on the way out. Couldn't have asked for a nicer experience!