All reviews nice holiday front desk irish pub breakfast buffet pool area room was clean fitness center hot tub cleaning staff would stay again easy access inns pillows cleanliness freeway shuttle capital
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here for prolonged stays. I usually don’t care for holiday inns, but the high quality management make this particular location excellent. Very responsive, thoughtful, helpful. Jeff, the manager is always on the move taking care of any issue that comes up, training new staff. The staff, from the front desk to the cleaning staff are professional, kind, and responsive. These guys make an ok brand into a high quality place. Clean, well done, can’t go wrong with them.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

Stayed here with my wife and daughter and we had a good time. The room was clean the staff was night. The hotel was in a quiet area with no highway noise. The downside is there is a bit of a drive to get to places to eat. The pool area was kind of run down with rust spots in the hot tub. Overall I was satisfied and would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2018

Read the reviews and thought we'd try it. Good location-right off the freeway. Room was ok. Bedding had holes and tears in both the bed skirts and comforters/sheets. The AC leaked and was on energy saver the whole night so the room was hot. By the time we woke up in the morning the floor around the AC was soaked. The kids liked the pool-rather spacious area. We were disappointed that they advertise Kids Eat Free with paying adult and when we arrived was told it was just for breakfast. The restaurant didn't look like much so we went to Erin Snug Irish Pub which is right down the road. This restaurant was outstanding! I'd highly recommend it! We'd probably try another hotel next time. When checking out they didn't even ask how things were.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Nicole F
Reviewed June 3, 2018

The hotel is surrounded by office parks and the area is very quiet at night. I felt secure on the top floor with the restricted keycard access. Guest services got me my ideal room. The waitstaff and bartender were very courteous and friendly. Some of the decor wasn't as modern as I expected, but I can only complain about the carpet and linens which felt a tad rough. Some of the pillows were worn out and squashed but that's why you can request more. The shower was huge and the water pressure was great, the AC and heat worked fine. The TVs are 32" LCDs. The fitness center has a wide array of equipment including a bench press rack. The pool area was very luxurious and well presented. The fireplace and fishtank in the lobby were a nice touch.

Room tip: Rooms on the east side of the building do not have blackout curtains to prevent sunrise from waking you up
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2018

Friendly staff, Breakfast included with ample choice and nice restaurant and bar on location, so after a long day you don't have to go out. Plenty of parking space Rooms kept very clean. Great place to stay

Date of stay: April 2017