“Very clean rooms staff was helpful and friendly.”

Candlewood Suites Madison - Fitchburg
Ranked #45 of 63 Hotels in Madison
wisconsin
“Very clean rooms staff was helpful and friendly.”
Reviewed 14 December 2009

Great Location! We found resturants, yoga studio tec.. all within walking distance!

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Glenview,IL
Reviewed 10 December 2009

I was so impressed at the way I was taken care of from the moment I checked to till I checked out.
Madison received over 14inches of snow and I was in a rental car that did not have an Icescraper. The General Manager himself came out and cleaned off my car and heelp push me out.
As I was leaving I saw him and what looked to be another member of his staff start clearing off the other cars in the lot. I bet that will make someones day.
I will be back.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled on business
2 Thank Alexanderjones
Dubuque, Iowa
Reviewed 7 December 2009

This was my first time staying at a Candlewood Suites. It was a super nice place. I was very surprised with the full kitchen with supplies. The king size bed was very comfortable. The room was very spacious. Staff was excellent!

• Stayed December 2009, travelled on business
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 5 December 2009

Brand new hotel a mile outside of Madison.
The rooms were amazing, we loved the high ceilings and Kitchen area. They have an indoor pool and a "cupboard" where you can find snacks. When we checked in around midnight, the front desk clerk was very polite and knew what he was talking about! I love to walk into a hotel and be greeted by a friendly face!

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
Sierra Vista, AZ
Reviewed 10 July 2009

This hotel is fantastic. The previous comment on room service is ridiculous. This is an extended stay hotel. You only get room service once a week. If that's not what you want book somewhere else. You get a full fridge, mini-stove, free laundry, etc. Rooms are nice. Shopping/restaurant center within walking distance. Can't beat it.

Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
USA
Reviewed 4 November 2008

I thought this hotel was very nice. It is new, and you can tell that, so who knows what it will be like in a few months. The Front desk was very nice and helpful. They left the pool open past eleven for the adults in the group. We left a computer and a pair of pants behind and they held it until a family member was able to go pick it up. They were a bit pricey, but it was a game weekend, and homecoming at that, so that could be why.

• Stayed October 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
grand forks
Reviewed 2 April 2008

After the stay this is what I sent as a comment.

My wife and I do a bit of traveling and have stayed at quite a few hotels.
We recently traveled 9 + hours from ND to Wisconsin and spent the night at your hotel.
I just wanted to let you know that it was the most refrehing experience that I have ever had staying at a hotel.
Your facility is second to none. The staff were professional, courteous and unblieveably friendly.
After traveling for such a long period of time in a car we were exhausted. We arrived ealier than check in but Jacoby was able to get us into our room a little early. That has never happened before. She was very friendly. She also assisted us with transportation to and from the rink.
The staff the entire weekend was like no other experience I've had. That is why I had to send this message to commend your staff and facility on top notch service.
I think you have relized what others have not.
When customers first walk in the door thier first impression and experience is going to come down to the staff at the desk and how they are treated in those first few moments.
A warm greeting, a smile, attitude and appereance are key. Getting full attention a pleasant check in and the feeling they care and are there to help you.
What a great job. I don't know if all Candelwood hotels are they same or not. I would defintely stay at your hotel again and will definitely recommend it to others.
Your staff and facility are grade A.
So many times a person is over charged for a dumpy place and are brushed off by desk people who make you feel like you are an inconvienence. They are dressed poorly and hygiene is questionable.
I was starting to lose faith in the industry to say the least.
Please share this with everyone who participated and to your branch managers.
Great job - you really made my weekend more enjoyable.

They paid for our taxi since they didn't have an available shuttle.
They have movies at the desk you can check out. The facility is new and the king suites are huge - clean.
Would definitely stay again.

• Liked — staff and price
  • Disliked — none
  • Stayed March 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
0.3 km away
8.4 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Madison
5.0 km away
Comfort Inn Madison - Downtown

Been to Candlewood Suites Madison - Fitchburg? Share your experiences!