“Excellent Stay!!”

Ranked #9 of 63 Hotels in Madison
Claremore, Oklahoma
“Excellent Stay!!”
Reviewed 15 February 2012

Thank you Jason and Teresa and Staff at the Hotel there in Madison. I am glad we chose your hotel while we visited my mother. Our room was perfect and Was described as on-line. Thanks To Jason for fixing my reservation when we arrived and making sure we had directions to where we needed to go while we stayed there. I would recommend anyone to this hotel if you are needing to stay in Madison, WI. Really close to the UW Hospital and everything else. Staff was really nice and courteous . Really Good morning Buffet and the beds were really a nice recharge from our long drive we had.
BTW. If you are able to upgrade your room to the highland club floor I would suggest that over the regular rooms.

Sincerely
The Dosh's

Room Tip: The 4th Floor was as quite as a mouse and never heard a peep from anyone else. The Highland Club roo...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
  • Korean first
Green Bay
Reviewed 14 February 2012

This is a great place to stay whether on vacation or because someone is at the UW Hospital. The shuttle service was amazing and oh so helpful!!!

Jason at the front desk was very helpful and attended to me very professionally.

Our entire family stayed over the 3 week span of a family members stay at UW Hospital. The breakfast is amazing!!! and Free - Really!!!

I would recommend this place to any and everyone!!!

Thanks,
Deb Geurts

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
PLC58, General Manager at Best Western PLUS InnTowner, responded to this review, 15 February 2012
Three weeks is a long time to be away from home so we are glad that our staff and our services were able to make it more comfortable and stress-free for you and your family. Jason is one of many team members that truly believe that serving our guests is a key to our success. Your kind remarks have been passed on to Jason and also to our restaurant staff. Perhaps your next visit to Madison can be a real vacation and we hope that you will think of us as your "home away from home".
Missoula, Montana
Reviewed 12 February 2012

i flew into madison very late for quick in-and-out interview at the university. in my haste, i had forgotten several toiletry items. ein at the front desk graciously brought me a toothbrush and toothpaste, and even went out of his way to hunt down a lint roller for me to borrow! jason was also very kind and exuded wonderful postive energy. i'd also like to say that it was the best free continental breakfast i have ever had!!, and the restaurant service was very nice. overall, my stay at the inntowner turned something as nerve-wracking as an interview into more of a mini-vacation. :)

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
First, I hope your interview went well and that you will soon be calling our beautiful city of Madison your new home. I do want to tell you how much we appreciate your comments regarding your visit. Ein and Jason are two staff members that truly believe they can make a difference in our guests' stay and they practice Best Western "I CARE" Service. We are also happy that you enjoyed our full hot breakfast buffet and hope that it starts off the day-- in a great way-- for all our guests.
Deerton,MI
Reviewed 11 February 2012

We took advantage of the great shuttle service. Jason was very knowledgable and accomadating to our needs. We loved the convenience to the university hostipal. Jason was also willing to take us to any location we needed to go to.

Mrs. Schwengel

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for you comments regarding Jason, one of our team members at the hotel, and also on our shuttle service. It is our privilege to serve you and we are proud that we met our goal of great customer service.
Westminster, Maryland
Reviewed 11 February 2012

I stayed here when visiting UW hospital. The room was great and very clean and it was so convenient to have the shuttle pick us up from the airport, drop me at the hospital when I needed to be there (and picked me up on time!), and bring us back to the airport. Jason, our shuttle driver was very friendly and even took the time to drop my boyfriend off at State Street so he could explore Madison while I was busy. I would definitely stay here again.

1 Thank mcb122983
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your room and that the shuttle service accommodated your need to get around Madison. We have found that our complimentary van service is one of our guests' favorite amenities and we are proud to be able to offer it to our guests. We look forward to being your host hotel on future visits to Madison!
Bethesda, Maryland
Reviewed 6 February 2012

I often stay herewhen visiting the University and wanted to comment on the excellent service i just recieved from Jason at the front desk. I needed to extend my stay and he gave me kind of personal attention that made me feel as if i was staying at a 5 star hotel and not a Best Western. It was greatly appreciated and made me convinced that good service can often make a huge difference in a guests experience. Thank you Jason.

Room Tip: Choose 3rd floor rooms for view if available.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Loree C
Thank you for your comments regarding the service you received from Jason at our Front Desk. Jason truly practices Best Western "I Care" Service and we are proud to have him on our team.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 4 February 2012

It's a Best Western. Nice staff. Clean rooms. Nice facility. My bad, but I thought is was closer to the campus than it actually is. Easy drive but I wanted to be able to walk to campus sites. I think there is another Best Western which is closer.

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank Williamrush
Thank you for taking time to comment on your stay. We appreciate all feedback! The BEST WESTERN PLUS InnTowner and The Highland Club is actually located on the west side of the UW Madison Campus within walking distance of the School of Vet Med, Pharmacy, Engineering, BioTech, Babcock Hall and UW Hospital and Clinics. Our campus is quite big so our location may not have been the most ideal for your destination. Our complimentary shuttle is available to drive guests to any part of the campus so that they do not need to deal with finding campus parking. I am glad that you otherwise enjoyed your stay and we would appreciate future opportunities to accommodate you should your travels bring you back to Madison.