“Exceptional I have never had a nicer stay in any other hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Inntowner Madison

BEST WESTERN PLUS Inntowner Madison
Ranked #10 of 61 Hotels in Madison
“Exceptional I have never had a nicer stay in any other hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

I had a great experience after I had a very hard time before I got here. Once I got here Jason was very nice and helpful with everything. He made it his goal to make my stay the best I have Ever had and he did! Im goin to recommend this place to everyone!!

• Stayed April 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
PLC58, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inntowner Madison, responded to this review, 11 April 2012
Travel has become more difficult in recent years and it has been our observation that guests often check in to our hotel exhausted and frustrated just from the "travel experience". I am glad that our associates, in particular Jason, were able to relieve a little of your stress and to make your stay more enjoyable. Thank you for your comments!

Patty Chang

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
  • Korean first
New London, WI
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2012

We stayed here for the WIAA High School girls state basketball tournament. This was my first time at this hotel. The shuttle service was very handy. Jason at the front desk was friendly and very helpful. The buffet style breakfast was delicious. I used the pool and hot tub which were very clean and relaxing. The room was clean but could have used some updating like new carpet and a flat screen TV.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
PLC58, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inntowner Madison, responded to this review, 3 April 2012
Thank you for commenting on your recent stay with us during the WIAA Tournaments. That is an exciting time for participants, fans and the entire City of Madison and we are glad that you enjoyed your visit. We also appreciate your feedback on our shuttle service which many guests find very useful as it allows them to avoid the parking hassles frequently found in a college city. Our goal for our complimentary full breakfast buffet is to make it the best in the downtown area and I hope more guests share your feelings! I do want to share with you that we will be getting new flat screens televisions for all our guestrooms within the next couple months so that our guests can enjoy the same amenity that many have in their own homes. Also, I will make sure that Jason knows that his service is appreciated. He is one of our many associates that believe that when we welcome you to our hotel, we are welcoming you to our home.

Highest Regards

Patty Chang
wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2012

We needed to be close to UW Madison Hospital which is 5 minutes away. We stayed quite a bit in February and March. Our room was always very clean and the beds/pillows very comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was excellent. Jason was very accommodating, friendly and made us feel like we were home!! :)
We will go back and would highly recommend this hotel to everybody !! Have a Great Stay :)

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
PLC58, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inntowner Madison, responded to this review, 28 March 2012
Thank you for taking time to comment on your recent stay with us. It is our privilege to serve you. We take great pride when guests visiting UW Hospital find that our accommodations makes their trip easier. And, for you to consider us a "home away from home" is a tribute to a staff that welcomes and cares for all our guests who are now a part of our Best Western family.
Evansville, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2012

I stayed at this hotel on a night when the weather was bad and I didn't want to risk driving home (an hour away at 11:30pm) from the hospital where I worked. The manager Gerald (or Jarrod) was extremely accomodating and friendly on the phone before I got to the hotel and then Jason provided much help and humor while I was at the hotel. They really did everything they could to make it an enjoyable and easy experience for me, and I would go back every week if I could. The room was very clean, up-to-date and comfortable with nice beds and flat screen television. I was amazed that the breakfast buffet in the morning was free. I've paid $25 at other hotels for the type of feast that the Inntowner had! The location (right across the street from where I worked) was ideal and so were the many amenities and great people working there. Would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2012

This was my over night in Madison and was comfortable and very relaxing. My room was clean and well kept. If I'm every in Madison for any reason this is were I would like to stay.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Freeport, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2012

My husband and I were able to take a weekend off, and stayed at the Inntowner again, as we usually do when we go to Madison. We had a room in the Highland Club, which we recommend to anyone after a long work week! The room was beautiful, clean and so comfortable, and just what we needed to relax. The next morning's breakfast buffet was excellent - a lot of variety in hot and cold foods - and the service was the best!
The Inntowner is located by the University hospital and clinic, and is so central to a lot of shopping and attractions, it makes it the perfect place to stay when we head to Madison. we'll be back!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Bellevue Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2012

On our recent weekend trip to Madison, I thought I had reserved a room for us at the Best Western on University. It turns out that I had mistakenly called a University hotel, and reserved a room there. Anyway, on checking in at the Best Western they obviously couldn't find my reservation. They put us up in a room anyway, and diligently called all of the Best Westerns in the Madison area, looking for our reservation. When they couldn't find it, they then started calling other hotels in the area, finally finding our reservation at a different hotel near the University. We were able to relax in a room (free of charge) for an hour while this search was going on. The people at the front desk, especially Jerad, were extremely helpful and gracious, not at all upset at my mistake. Next time we definitely will stay at this hotel. That kind of service is all too rare these days.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple