“Good seafood - high prices”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #47 of 1,099 Restaurants in Madison
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2017

We recently went for an early anniversary dinner at the Bonefish Grill. It was delicious. Our seafood was fresh and perfectly seasoned. It seems expensive by local standards. I will definitely go again.

Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

We were lucky to have a 7 pm reservation at this restaurant on a Thursday night. It was slammed! Staff were exceptionally friendly and our waiter really flexible about our splitting a salad. For a Midwestern city, having a restaurant with a huge variety of fish is a treasure. Only problem is that my salmon was overlooked but the steamed green beans were just right with some crunchiness. This restaurant has the feeling of a chain, which it is, and so it missed some specialness.

Reviewed September 9, 2017

I have enjoyed the bonefish Grill for dinner and this was the first time I've tried it for brunch. The food was good but the selection is very limited. The lighting reminded me more of dinner than of brunch and our older members of the group had to use the flashlight on their cell phones to read the menu. Otherwise, a good meal and good staff.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

I'm always nervous about ordering seafood in the Midwest. Fortunately, I've never had a bad experience at Bonefish Grill. The food has always been high quality and very tasty. Chef Rod is very personable, KC at the bar is a treat and the wait staff is attentive and polite. While the Bang Bang Shrimp is a staple of this restaurant, I would suggest you dig a little deeper into the menu for an appetizer that is really special. Try the Mussels Josephine or Saucy Shrimp. For a main dish try the Ahi Tuna steak or the fish and chips. If you want something from the land, my son swears you can't go wrong with the Wagyu Beef burger.

Reviewed September 2, 2017

The atmosphere of this restaurant is really warm and seems very new and clean. We had a great waitress named Angie who went the extra mile to make us feel welcome. My husband had the salmon and she brought five different sauces to try with his entree along with Potatoes Au Gratin. I got a lobster tail with garlic whipped potatoes and french green beans. We also had a glass of red wine and we were given bread with a pesto and butter sauce that was so good! Our meal came pretty fast. I had a lobster meal for 15.9 dollars! Lori was the friendly hostess! We'd come back soon and they even have a rewards program I signed up for today.

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!