“One of the Better Chains”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #45 of 1,096 Restaurants in Madison
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2017

We ordered appetizers as we did not want a big meal. The Bang Bang Shrimp were good but the Thai Coconut Shrimp were excellent. I wouldn't order the BB shrimp again but I certainly would order the Thai Coconut Shrimp. We came on a weekend evening before the crowd arrived and were pleasantly surprised that it wasn't too noisy. The service was excellent. Our waitress was attentive, cheerful and timely! While Bonefish isn't the best place in town, it is one of the better chain restaurants.

Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

We visited the Bonefish Grill in Madison, Wisconsin while in town for a college football game. The menu offered a wide variety of seafood dishes with an emphasis on fresh fish. I enjoyed the lobster-stuffed shrimp with a side of garlic mashed potatoes and perfectly prepared sautéed fresh spinach, Our table enjoyed the seasonal pumpkin cream brûlée!! The service was exceptional and the servers were attentive. It was a treat to try a restaurant that was not available in our home city!

Reviewed November 6, 2017

My husband and I were out for date night and decided to try Bonefish. We had a waitress named Careleen and she was fantastic. The food was also out of this world. I had her recommendation of the stuffed Tilapia. I am not even a fish person and it melted in your mouth. My husband had the salmon and loved it but loved mine more. The garlic mashed potatoes were also crazy good.

We thought the price was very reasonable too.

Overall really great experience and we will be back.

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

The meal started with homemade bread and fresh pesto. The Bonefish house salad contained a mix of greens, plus seeds and a nice citrus dressing. Next I ordered the plank roasted Steelhead with Guinness glaze. It came with the seasonal vegetable butternut squash prepared with feta cheese. Overall an excellent meal with prompt smiling service.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Chef Rod throws periodic specials and tonight was "Sips and Sampling". The deal included a couple of drinks and tastings of six different appetizers, including Bang Bang Shrimp, Fish Tacos, and Potstickers. Rod talked us through each selection as well as sharing future specials with us. While I'd love to have a Bonefish closer to Sun Prairie, this location on the west side is well worth visiting. On past visits, we've taken advantage of the happy hour and been very happy.

Date of visit: October 2017

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!