“Great experience”

Eno Vino Wine Bar & Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Eno Vino Wine Bar & Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 1,060 Restaurants in Madison
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: European, Wine Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Old Sauk Road
Description: Eno Vino offers over 150 wines by the bottle and 40 by the glass as well as a full bar featuring their own Specialty Martinis and other Original Libations
Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

Great place, great view, great experience. We ordered the ribs and truffle fries that were simply delicious. We will be back soon.

Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has great views and interesting menu. I suggest you try a couple of apps to share. Food is good and so is the wine. This place was just New in opening downtown so it was very busy. We called the other restaurant and thought we were making reservations for this one but we had wrong number. They accommodated us! They were great! I highly suggest this place even if it’s just for drinks and appetizers!

Reviewed December 2, 2017

This is a modern, cosmopolitan wine bar with a view of Madison's capital building. It's hip, it's fresh, it's perhaps a little self consciously Wisconsin. But that's okay, Wisconsin is a great place.

Our server steered us to the very best items on the menu. She was efficient, honest, down to earth, and warm. I did not love the flat breads, but the pork tacos, the cheese plate, and the lamb meatballs were out of this world. The wine list is not huge, but we were with a large party, so we managed to taste quite a few. All delicious.

I think the prices were reasonable, but I live in a large city, where the meal would have cost three times as much.

Reviewed November 30, 2017

The view of the Capital at sunset was amazing. We were two couples and ordered many items, kind of a Tapas meal and shared. Airline Chicken was especially good. Service was very good and I would recommend that you have a reservation. A bit pricey, but expected at this inside seating roof top establishment.

Reviewed November 25, 2017

Dined here twice on my trip to Madison. The first time I was with family members. We sat in the dining room. Very attentive and informative server. Great wine list. The menu is basically tapas or small plates style, but more pan global, rather than Spanish or Latin American. We shared a wonderful cheese board and added the meats. Plenty to share. The Portobello Mushroom Ravioli was outstanding, as were the Korean pot stickers. Brie and Apple Bruschetta delicious. One person in our party had the soup du jour and proclaimed it delicious.

The next trip was solo dining at the bar. I had a couple of glasses of wine, some olives and the Thai Chicken Pizza. While I was told that the crust were made in house, it looked and tasted pre-fab, but the toppings were outstanding, fresh and plentiful, so it made up for it. The best part were the bartenders, Jay and Hannah, who besides being efficient, knowledgeable and attentive, were some of the nicest, most interesting young people I have ever encountered. Really made my solo dinner pleasant.

Should I find myself in Madison again, Eno Vino on Junction Road is a MUST!