Hotel Monteleone(New Orleans)
  • Restaurant
US$110
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$85
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$169
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$87
  • Pool
The Whitney Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$89
  • Breakfast included
US$129
US$119
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$103
  • Pool
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
US$143
  • Pool
InterContinental New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$126
2,580 results
All reviewsjackson squareinterior roombourbon streetann streetcontinental breakfastbeautiful courtyardcafe dufrench quarterperfect locationlouis cathedralwithout windowsno windowjunior suiteprivate balconysmall pooltwo blocksbeignets
Reviewed April 13, 2011

We had reservations for two rooms for Mardi Gras and I paid for both in advance. The other couple in our party canceled at the last minute. After the first night, we approached the desk staff and they contacted management. With our agreement, our second room was placed back into their reservation system. I understood that it was best efforts on their part, no guarantees and I could still have had to pay the full price for the other room, BUT the Place d' Armes people did a great job and sold the room for the three nights and sent a refund of over $900 to my credit card account. That kind of service above and beyond is what builds the strongest kind of customer loyalty. And Place d' Armes has our loyalty now.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank draspet
Reviewed April 1, 2011

Loved the balcony room overlooking Chartes with the view of the Cathedral square. The place was quaint and the staff were friendly and helpful. The courtyard was a great refuge for solace and tranquility. We will definitely go back for the ambiance and for the location.

Room Tip: Book early and ask for a street balcony room.
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2011

Along with 9 other couples that first met in 1960 when the husbands were 2nd Lts. in the USAF, my wife and I were part of a reunion group that made 3-night reservations at the subject hotel. We checked into the hotel at around 1 PM on 3/24/11. At around 2 PM, while walking along the Royal Street sidewalk, my wife tripped, fell and broke her foot. She was taken to Tulane Medical Center and told by the hospital staff that we should return home the next day to prepare for surgery. I spent the night at the hotel and, the following morning, contacted Bobby Valentino, the General Manager, and advised him of our problem. He immediately stated that he would try to resell our hotel room to eliminate the additional two days of room charges. By the time we returned to the hotel to await the cab to the airport, the rooms had been resold and Mr. Valentino advised us of this. He also gave verbal condolences to my wife and stated that we needed to return to New Orleans. Along with the hotel staff, Mr. Valentino extended us every courtesy possible and, when we return to New Orleans, will look to the Place d'Armes as our destination hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank dwpjmoore
Reviewed March 26, 2011

We had a group of 14 of us staying at the Place d'Armes Hotel and everyone loved the accommodations. The rooms were spacious, clean and decorated with a French Quarter decor. The hotel was located on the corner of Jackson Square so it was easy to get around the French Quarter yet far enough away from Bourbon Street to get some sleep. The staff was wonderful and the nightly rate include a continental breakfast with much needed coffee. The rooms were all different sizes, shapes and uniquely decorated so we did a room crawl with drinks in each room to check them all out. I would highly recommend the hotel!!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2011

I stayed at the Place d'Armes for a long weekend and I would most certainly stay here again. The location is simply idea. Directly across the street from the St. Louis Cathedral in the heart of the French Quarter. Walk to all the restaurants, shops and Frenchmen Street jazz clubs.

The hotel is comprised of a courtyard entrance and several old buildings around a center courtyard. Small reception area is lovely and quaint. Walk through the courtyard, past the in ground swimming pool and several fountains surrounded by lush foliage. My room was on the third floor, accessed by an elevator. Huge front porch, very spacious room which was nicely appointed. Not fancy, but clean and comfortable. It was also incredibly quiet. In fact, this entire section of the French Quarter is very quiet, which I was not expecting.

The rooms could use a bit of updating as they are a bit tired, but I would not hesitate to stay here again. In fact, when one finds a hotel with a great hotel with a ideal ocation and more than fair pricing, why stay elsewhere?

Really a lovely property and I thank the Place d'Armes for making my first trip to New Orleans a great success!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends