The staff at Creole Gardens was amazing, and were full of helpful recommendations and suggestions on what to do while in the City. The breakfasts were delicious, and we were made to feel so welcome. The B&B was convenient to the St. Charles trolley, er, streetcar, and it was a quick ride to both the downtown Canal/Bourbon Street area, or out to Uptown. It was walkable to much of the Garden District, and a quick walk to a few good neighborhood places. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to NOLA!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Lower Garden District, this property features 24 rooms in several 1840's historic mansions and converted servants quarters, centered around a lush, tropical courtyard and fountain. The Creole Gardens is one block from St. Charles streetcar and Mardi Gras parade routes, minutes from the French Quarter, Magazine Street and the Convention Center. All rooms open to outdoor areas, for that true Nawlins lifestyle. FREE Hot Southern Breakfast served daily. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca and TripOnline SA so you can book your Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Hotel New Orleans
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast