Hotel Monteleone(New Orleans)
US$157
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$246/night.

Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$86
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

InterContinental New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$110
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$99
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$110
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$147
US$128
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

US$149
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

US$139
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

The Whitney Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$99
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$95
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

All reviewsmiss anniegarden districtbanana treesmansion roomblack queensouthern breakfastbed and breakfastfrench quartercharles streetcarclaw foot tubevery morninghot breakfastbreakfast was amazingthe penthousethe main housestayed longerwwii museum
Reviewed May 15, 2012

What to say, other than my visit there during this year's JazzFest was as wonderful and restful as the many other times I have stayed there in years past. The staff were efficient and helpful with everything. The fine breakfast wasn't whisked away at exactly 10am or whatever time it's supposed to be over, which I loved because I like to catch up on sleep when I'm there and not feel rushed. The coffee was excellent, too. The owners Karen and Steve are two extremely knowledgeable and interesting people, and I enjoy just relaxing and talking with them. The room was delightful, an interior design suggesting that Karen really takes the time to explore Magazine Street's superb antique stores to decorate the rooms with a discerning eye. The courtyard is so relaxing in the morning, the location in the Lower Garden District cannot be beat, and I can't wait to get back there. Thanks for a great stay - again!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2012

I was very hopeful that I would have a great experience with this B&B, but I unfortunately I had issues and cannot recommend it.

The negatives:
- From the very beginning, they messed up my reservation.The manager was rude when I tried to correct the problem and the owners were unresponsive. Be careful because they will apply additional charges to your credit card without notifying you of any changes in the invoice.
- When we arrived, we found one of the beds covered in hair (pubic and head). We had to ask the attendant for new sheets. He was very apologetic, and said that the washer/dryer is not great and sometimes hair and lint stick to the sheets. Regardless, it was gross.
- The place could be very attractive, but they do not keep it up well. The sink was clogged, but that didn't matter much because water came out of the faucet as a dribble. There were holes in the wall that had been patched with spackle, but not repainted, so it looked shabby.

The Positives:
- It is in a very convenient location to the streetcar and it's a safe neighborhood.
- The breakfasts are good.
- They are historic buildings with character.

This place has a lot of potential, but for the price, I am sure I could stay at a nicer place that places a higher value on customer service.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Melopoly
Reviewed May 11, 2012

My husband and I stay here for 3 nights. We arrived early due to the 12 hr drive and Brian allowed us to check in 2 hrs early. I loved the character and history this bed and breakfast had to offer. The owner Steve was very knowledgeable as to the history of the property and was sprucing it up but that didn't hinder our stay here. Breakfast was freshly cooked every morning. There were two stops for the st. Charles street car within a block. I loved this place and will book again with them in the future.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank sstorey75
creolegardens, Owner at Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2012

We loved having you stay with us too and will always try to go over above to make sure people have a great time and get a taste of real New Orleans music, culture, history and all the great things we too love this town for!

Reviewed May 5, 2012

The people there are really nice and laid back. Very dog friendly! The room was cute and fairly clean. Problem was that the room's shower did not work properly, it sprayed every where but on you and no tub. The commode tilted some and the sink didn't drain well. The air conditioner was a window unit which is fine but lacked some in cooling and was very noisy! Breakfast was good and like I said people very friendly! Room wasn't worth $$. I wouldn't stay there again.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room with working shower and decent AC as New Orleans is humid!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed May 3, 2012

The location is super convenient, within one block of the St. Charles Street car, close enough to cab to the Warehouse District or French Quarter if need be. Chris, the day manager, was very informative, enthused and helpful. Our air conditioner did not seem to work at first, but once we said something it was fixed within a half hour. We stayed in Bordello Room number 5, very charming. One drawback was that the quaint antique look in the furniture makes it a little less useful if you want to put your clothes away, some drawers were hard to open and a knob was missing. Everything was clean, and the collection of guests was interesting. Breakfast was delicious. We would stay there again, perhaps securing one of the courtyard rooms or in the main house as an option.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family