Our first time to visit New Orleans for the Mardi Gras 2006. The staff were very friendly and accomodating. The breakfast is typical pastries and drinks(milk,coffee,juice).The rooms were clean and tidy. We stayed in what is called a Mansion room. It has antique furnishings. What is best about the place is that they welcome pets. We did not have to pay any deposits. The downside is that there is no guest parking only street parking. There are two more houses that are undergoing renovations due to hurricane damage which will have available guest parking. Overall, it is a convenient place to stay if you have pets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Lower Garden District, this property features 24 rooms in several 1840's historic mansions and converted servants quarters, centered around a lush, tropical courtyard and fountain. The Creole Gardens is one block from St. Charles streetcar and Mardi Gras parade routes, minutes from the French Quarter, Magazine Street and the Convention Center. All rooms open to outdoor areas, for that true Nawlins lifestyle. FREE Hot Southern Breakfast served daily. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Hotel New Orleans