We were only meant to spend 3 nights here, but due to the volcanic ash cloud our stay was extended to 7 nights. We were truly grateful to Ule (temporary manager) for his support and assistance in our plight. He went out of his way to help. All the rooms are unique. We were on the ground floor (Room 2) which was spacious and comfortable. There is a communal court yard, with a water feature, which was ideal for relaxing in before or after a busy day in New Orleans, and socialise with fellow guests. Miss Annie served freshly cooked traditional Southern breakfasts to order. If you are a regular walker it is easy to access downtown, the French Quarter, and the Garden District on foot. We felt quite safe walking to and from Creole Gardens. There are also a few restaurants within easy reach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Lower Garden District, this property features 24 rooms in several 1840's historic mansions and converted servants quarters, centered around a lush, tropical courtyard and fountain. The Creole Gardens is one block from St. Charles streetcar and Mardi Gras parade routes, minutes from the French Quarter, Magazine Street and the Convention Center. All rooms open to outdoor areas, for that true Nawlins lifestyle. FREE Hot Southern Breakfast served daily. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Hotel New Orleans