All reviews main mansion miss pat old mansion pool and hot tub french quarter port of call louis armstrong esplanade avenue within walking distance every morning few blocks yogurt frenchman st southern hospitality ceiling fan home away from home mardi gras
Reviewed April 2, 2018

We enjoyed our stay and will stay again when we return in the future. location was perfect, we walked to most locations in the French Quarter. My favorite part of the Mardi Gras Suite was Balcony with the window access. Love the uniqueness of both properties. This is was a treasure and we enjoyed the New Orleans charm!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2018

The Rathbone Mansions was the perfect place for our vacation in New Orleans! We stayed in the Blues Bungalow. Location was great, affordable private quarters, staff always helpful and friendly. Thanks for everything we'd love to return :)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2018

Loved the location and the great NOLA charm of the Rathbone Mansions. The staff was top notch. Esplanade is a beautiful stroll . Of course I mist mention Port of Call and the awesome burger and staff!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 31, 2018

Location was not bad. Great restaurant nearby—Port O Call. Esplanade is one of the quieter streets in New Orleans. On street parking is available but not plentiful. Pay attention to the no parking within 20 feet of a curb because you will get a $40 ticket otherwise. Anywhere from an 8-12 city block walk to anywhere you want to be so be sure to pack good walking shoes. My first night I made the mistake of thinking my black flats were comfortable, but they were not. Ended up with nasty cuts on my feet that took weeks to heal.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2018

Rathbone Mansions was a great hotel to stay at while visiting New Orleans. It's right in the middle of the city and close to all of the attractions. The courtyard was beautiful and the room was big and open. The shower was very small, but that is my only complaint. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple