All reviews full kitchen french quarter second floor balcony front porch frenchman street walking distance few blocks location is ideal bedroom suite great music easy access beautiful courtyard great room esplanade nola fairgrounds stove
Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

Excellent place to stay close to the French Quarter. Fun beach themed rooms. The owner shared amazing tips for food and fun! Her suggestions were both amazing food experiences! We will definitely be back!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Barbara L, Owner at Hotel Storyville, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. I do my best to share the best that New Orleans has to offer. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed December 13, 2017

We recently spent the weekend at this hotel with a group of friends for a birthday party. We filled up all the rooms and were able to have the party in the stunning rear garden, which is complete with a deck, fish ponds, comfy seating, and a bar. The hotel was in a perfect location, right at the edge of the French Quarter but off the beaten path enough to feel quiet and safe.

The manager was incredibly helpful and accommodating for our needs. She even came to help out for the party dressed to match our costume theme! Check in and check out was a breeze. We definitely hope to stay here again, and next time we'll spend some time enjoying the beautiful second-level veranda!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Barbara L, Owner at Hotel Storyville, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2017

You have perfectly described the atmosphere I try to create at Hotel Storyville. We are very proud of our lovely property and I make great efforts to accommodate our guests. Thank you for staying and celebrating at Hotel Storyville and I look forward to seeing you and your group again soon.

Reviewed December 13, 2017

The owner of The Hotel Storyville went above and beyond to help us put on a birthday party in the garden. The evening was a great success. The rooms were clean and well-furnished, and the location can't be beat.

1  Thank Sarah_Cervantes
Barbara L, Owner at Hotel Storyville, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2017

Thank you so much for your review. We constantly strive to accommodate the needs of our guests! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 12, 2017

We spent the weekend at Hotel Storyville with a group of friends who took over the entire place. What a blast!

The gate and door code system made access really easy for a large group arriving at separate times, and Barbara, the owner, had posted our room assignments in the hallway for easy access.

My husband and I were totally delighted to be placed in room 8, which it turns out is the octopus room (ha!). It's gorgeously decorated and I had such a fun time noticing new octopus details all weekend. The memory foam topper on the king bed was super comfortable; I loved having a kitchen; and generally the room was extremely comfortable and well-appointed.

The location was perfect for us, in walking distance of Bourbon Street and the music on Frenchman but in a quiet and charming neighborhood.

My only wish would be for a tea kettle on the stove!

Highly recommend for a romantic getaway, wedding, or friend group.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Barbara L, Owner at Hotel Storyville, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

Thank you so much for your recommendation. I am so happy that you enjoyed your room and stay at Hotel Storyville. We just love the comfortable beds too! I strive to accommodate our guests in any way possible to make a wonderful visit for them in New Orleans.

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

Travelled to New Orleans with family for Thanksgiving and am SO glad we booked Hotel Storyville. Fabulous location- very close (few minutes walk) to the Quarter but on a beautiful tree lined avenue of beautiful houses. The most friendly and accommodating owner and staff. GREAT unbeatable rates. Huge rooms each with their own kitchen. This really is the perfect hotel. Intimate and charming. This is the ONLY place I will stay in New Orleans from now on. I cannot recommend it highly enough!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Your recommendation is very much appreciated! We feel that our location on beautiful Esplanade Ave. is perfect for a visit to New Orleans. We look forward to having you at Hotel Storyville again soon.