I stayed in a King Suite at this property while on business in New Orleans. It's a small hotel. So there wasn't a lot of walking involved. The elevators were quick. And it's literally a few minutes' walk to the convention centre. The room was large and very clean. The breakfast was second to none. There was anything one could want from oatmeal to hot eggs and a meat choice each day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites New Orleans Convention Center is one exceptionally surprising choice! The Hotel opened in March of 2000 and is located directly across the street from Hall E of the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center and minutes from the French Quarter. The hotel features a beautiful renovation of a 1900’s classic New Orleans warehouse, and all efforts have been made to showcase and preserve the original materials of the building, including the hardwood floors, hand-hewed beams, exposed bricks and the unique tower section. In the evenings, guests can enjoy the charm of the building in our Warehouse Bar or relax by the newly renovated pool courtyard.The Hotel offers a complimentary On the Run hot breakfast buffet, high-speed Wi-Fi, complimentary access to the Business Center and Fitness Center, Clean & Fresh bedding, flat screen televisions, microwave and mini-fridge in all standard guest rooms and full kitchens in all suite guestrooms. The Hotel is 100% non-smoking. Valet parking is available for an additional fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity.ca and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Hotel New Orleans
- Hampton Inn And Suites Convention Center
- Hampton Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Hampton Inn