“Will go back soon!”

Tito's Ceviche and Pisco
Reserve with OpenTable
Tito's Ceviche and Pisco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #540 of 2,144 Restaurants in New Orleans
Neighbourhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Description: Tito's Ceviche & Pisco is an intimate Peruvian restaurant in uptown New Orleans with premier handcrafted Pisco cocktails, and the only place in New Orleans with heart-healthy Peruvian wine. Come to enjoy Peru with melt in your mouth all natural variety of Ceviches, and fork tender meats and seafood. Indulge!
Reviewed August 22, 2018

Really good, unique food. Peruvian influence but not like any other restaurant. The peruvian alcohol is good. I had the one that was like a port. Great service. Cant wait for their dessert again!

2  Thank T M

Reviewed August 11, 2018

We definitely will return! The octopus appetizer melted in your mouth. The lychee cocktail was great and so was the seafood rice (this was our favorite). You have to have the Suspiro Limeño dessert, was delish!

2  Thank drrod1girl
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I are spending a week Uptown in New Orleans and happened upon Tito’s while walking Magazine Street. The proprietor and staff are so welcoming. The food started with several varieties of ceviches, a cold cucumber gazpacho, warm potato and egg salad, salmon ceviches with my favorite, passion fruit sauce, and an incredibly light and succulent flan laced with passion fruit. My husband had a Pisco and cucumber cocktail, one of many Pisco-based drinks,that was so refreshing in the summer heat. I can not recommend this restaurant enough, even in this restaurant-rich city. It is a gem!

3  Thank jmamamed
Reviewed July 9, 2018

By far one of my all time favorite Peruvian restaurants. The entire experience was excellent.

We share four plates and it was one hit after another. The combinations of flavors worked incredibly well.

Our wait staff was very helpful and provided good guidance on our dishes. We will be looking forward to our next visit.

We had the yellowtail ceviche that was a great balance of lime, fresh fish and onions. We had the crab appetizer that was a nice contradiction to the other dishes. We tried the Anticuchos de Res and found this to be a favorite. A great balance of meat and potatoes.

Lastly we split the limo saltado. A close second to the Anticuchos.

2  Thank Steven B
Reviewed June 18, 2018

The restaurant was busy, yet the service was still excellent. The best dish we ordered by far was the grilled veal hearts. The Nikkei Ceviche although good had a little too much of a lime taste. The duck confit was good, but a little pricy for the serving size. We both ordered the Lychee Cocktail which was tasty, but if you don't like sweet drinks, order something else. I think next time we will try the Pisco Sour.
They also have tables outdoors and are dog friendly, a big plus in my book!

1  Thank Missy H