“What a find!!!”
Review of Boucherie

Boucherie
Reserve with OpenTable
Boucherie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #74 of 2,061 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Reviewed March 6, 2012

We heard there were some good restuarants close to the St. Charles trolly line.
Boy did we luck out!! We found a lot of restaurants with an international flair. We are from Atlanta so all cuisines are available to us, we wanted "local" cuisine.
The service was great, everyone friendly.
We sat outside - heat lamp - it was perfect.

You've GOT to try the garlic/parm french fries!
The Jasmine tea was delicious.
Amberjack - fantastic!
I had the grapefruit sorbet - YUM - for dessert. My hubby had the bread pudding---YUM!!!

We are going back tomorrow for lunch (we had plan to leave earlier but we're delaying that so we can eat there again! HIGHLY recommnded.

3  Thank JEAN P

Reviewed March 6, 2012

My husband and I loved Boucherie! It is a small house turned restaurant. You MUST make a reservation because seating is very limited and it is the kind of place you savor your meal. We shared the Blackened Shrimp with grit cake for an appetizer ($9). I had the pulled pork cake and it didn't look like that much food when it got to the table because the pork is pressed into the shape but it was plenty of food. My husband ordered the duck and he said it was the best duck he has ever had. We shared the Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding and believe when I say; it will change your life. AMAZING! Our dinners were around $15 each and the dessert was reasonable as well. They had a huge cocktail and wine list. It is a nice place to go to fell like an adult without spending a fortune. It is kind of fancy but not too much and it is quiet because it is so small. It is easy to hear the table conversation. We loved it and will definitely be taking our friends and family that visit NOLA.

2  Thank texascoastgirl
Reviewed March 3, 2012

The perfect, just-a-little-bit-fancy neighborhood restaurant. Unique dishes with complex flavors and nice presentation, at a very affordable price. They also have one of the best mixologists in town - the handsome & gracious Michael.

1  Thank MMann22
Reviewed March 2, 2012

This restaurant is the beautiful Garden District. I took the trolley from town and it was a short walk over. The service was great as well as the creative menu. The boudin balls perfect. This ones a keeper

1  Thank Shelleyre
Reviewed February 24, 2012

In a city jam-packed with world-class restaurants (and pricetags to match), my meal at Boucherie was one of the best I've ever had, and certainly the best in a long while. The food was inventive and impeccable from start to finish, and the purple-accented decor is quirky and uniquely New Orleans. Best of all, the prices are ridiculously low (the most expensive thing on the menu is $16), not that you'd know it by the ridiciulously high quality of the food being produced.

1  Thank nms9017