“Anything is possible!!”
Review of iGlidenola!

iGlidenola!
Ranked #117 of 243 Tours in New Orleans
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Did the Segway day tour with my daughter and her friend and we enjoyed ourselves whilst learning about the history of New Orleans. Brian was very patient and kept me at the front of the line so he could keep an eye on me (yes, I was the slowest at grasping the technique) but I was confortable all the way through to the point that by the end I could take photos at our stops. Very enjoyable experience

Reviewed June 3, 2013

The two hour night tour we went on was great. My wife and I had the luxury of being the only people on the tour, yet we did not feel rushed or cheated for time as the guide, Brian Eastman, gave us the full two hours or maybe a little more. Stopping for a beer at one of the local taverns on Frenchmen Street was an added benefit and much needed after an hour of standing on the Segway.

For those worried about being able to operate one of these, don't. They are easy to use and maneuver. My wife who is not the most coordinated or athletically inclined person took right too it.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

First bucket list item on our girlfriend's weekend and we had a blast! With 5 minutes of instruction we were pros! It requires "focus" but easily mastered...then it rained and rained and rained hard...but did not dampen our spirits. We forged on, to the delight of onlookers, and even received a standing ovation and cheers! It is a pricey excursion for a family.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Four of us, aged 38 to 66, took the two hour your of the French Quarter and loved every minute of it! After a brief period of operating instructions, Jesse, our guide, led us around the city and with a bit of humor, provided factual information in an interesting and entertaining manner. This tour is a definite "must do" on a visit to the Big Easy!!

See more reviews
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

I was a little iffy on about doing a Segway tour but still agreed to do it. I am so glad I did! Jesse was our guide and he was FAB! Keep us all interested when he told us facts about buildings and the city. Made it clear what we needed to do for when we were traveling across traffic ect. He was great and this was one of my favorite tours!